Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is the PBE queue that long?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XalonX

12-10-2011

I mean seriously? Im trying to find a game anyone wanna duo or create a custom?

XalonX

12-10-2011

bump

Elite Midget

12-10-2011

There's no incentive to use the PBE, doesn't help that some of the changes that go live aren't even tested on the PBE.

Nideak

12-10-2011

Quote:
Elite Midget:
There's no incentive to use the PBE, doesn't help that some of the changes that go live aren't even tested on the PBE.

This. I mean what's the point if they aren't allowing us to test upcoming content? The only reason to use it now is to test champions you don't own without wasting money/IP to see if you want to actually buy them. I don't think I have seen a red post in there in over 2 weeks.

Sonicfayt

12-13-2011

There are a few actual bugs in the changes that do go to PBE, like the little nasty one with Ninja Tabi still having dodge. And to stay on topic with the question, there's not many people dedicated to PBE. They'd rather have fun with the regular game.