All AP Ratios (I'll keep it up to date)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

11-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomad View Post
I will soon implement a calc for abilities/spells in my all-in-one spreadsheet http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=16486

So I'm glad here is already a list of all the AP ratios.

@ Motas: I hope it's okay for you if I use your work and give you the credits for it

PS: Yes this deserves a sticky.
Perfectly fine, go for it

Motas

11-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenToedPete1 View Post
nice work. just a quick note;

Dark binding's AP ratio increases with level. Im not sure of the initial or ending ratio, but i remember from when i used to play only morgana, that it gets better with each rank
none of her ratios increase over time or with level, dark binding does damage over time, so it seems like it does more (DPS-ish) spell damage each level

toomad

11-09-2009

The ratio of her AP is per second. Each rank increases the duration. So each rank it takes more of your AP while the ratio per second remains the same.

Motas

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomad View Post
The ratio of her AP is per second. Each rank increases the duration. So each rank it takes more of your AP while the ratio per second remains the same.
There you go, I was trying to say that earlier, I just didn't know how to phrase it. I'm thinking that AP Katarina is still an abomination to LoL, she was meant to be played attack damage, but most people just pile on the AP for Shunpo. To solve this, I think that the ratio on Death Lotus should be taken out, so then it won't even be an option. What do you guys think?

Nekron

The Council

11-10-2009

One thing you might mention is, that Flashfrost has 0,5 ap ratio on the initial sphere as well as the explosion.

Purutzil

11-10-2009

From what I seen as the Mummy the AP ratio seams to be for despair

1:100.

I can't be 100% sure though I know its only after I pass 100 AP that I see his despair gain 1% more damage ticking.

Motas

11-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekron View Post
One thing you might mention is, that Flashfrost has 0,5 ap ratio on the initial sphere as well as the explosion.
Will do, thx for that.

Motas

11-11-2009

The guide is now updated for the latest patch

tophatNoOb

11-17-2009

amazing. love this. bump

Merakon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-23-2009

Bumping