All AP Ratios (I'll keep it up to date)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apocalymon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
This means that Despair rounds up tp 1% after getting 100 AP, the goal is to get the AP rediculously high and see at what value changes it to 2%

Anyone willing to spend a time figuring it out?

I would, but I'm busy today.
This doesn't make sense to me though;
Given the assumption (which may be false) that the game will round up at .5%, then that means that 100 AP is worth .5%. When I reached 300 AP then, I should have reached 1.5% and it should have rounded up to 2.0% as all AP ratios we've discovered thus far seem to be linear this just stands out as odd.

Kyton

10-23-2009

Bump. Can never find this when I need it. Petition to get it stickied?

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

Should just post this in the directory of guides

Motas

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalymon View Post
This doesn't make sense to me though;
Given the assumption (which may be false) that the game will round up at .5%, then that means that 100 AP is worth .5%. When I reached 300 AP then, I should have reached 1.5% and it should have rounded up to 2.0% as all AP ratios we've discovered thus far seem to be linear this just stands out as odd.
Which is why today, I'm going to find that ratio, I'll just stack as much AP as possible until it hits 2%, hopefully it helps. perhaps you need 1000 AP to find it (not possible unless there is no cap on archangel staff).

Motas

10-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyton View Post
Bump. Can never find this when I need it. Petition to get it stickied?
Here's another bump for you guys out there that need it. Hey Riot, could you guys please be kind and just tell us what the ratio for AP to percent of Amumu's Despair is? I'm not having any luck finding it.

Vantic

10-29-2009

This has answered many a question. Nice work

Ignastio

11-01-2009

Thanks A ton, this deserves a sticky.

Aknar

11-01-2009

I had played Amumu quite often lately and I think that his despair has about 0.05 AP ratio

toomad

11-02-2009

I will soon implement a calc for abilities/spells in my all-in-one spreadsheet http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=16486

So I'm glad here is already a list of all the AP ratios.

@ Motas: I hope it's okay for you if I use your work and give you the credits for it

PS: Yes this deserves a sticky.

Empyreanwolf

11-04-2009

at last with this, the abilities of champions are making sense because the +0 ability is confusin' me