All AP Ratios (I'll keep it up to date)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

01-24-2010

Does anyone happen to have Gragas' AP ratios yet?

Motas

01-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
Does anyone happen to have Gragas' AP ratios yet?
Nvm, Bland found them for me, thx anyway for those of you who tried, the guide is now updated for those two new heroes in Test Realm(who should be the same when they come in the real one)

Bland

01-24-2010

w00t, seeing my name in there makes me proud
anyways, just had nothing to do and checked about TF:
the blue card doesn't get any bonus from ap
but what's more interesting is the fact that the tooltip is wrong about its damage...
from what I noticed on the creeps without any magic res it does 20/30/40/50/60 damage... whereas the tooltip shows 40/50/60/70/80...

P.S. As I now read how you're writing the effective ratio for all spells that sometimes deal double damage or are dot etc. I just realized it might be clever to add that just like the "normal" damage of Pantheons Ulti gets reduced to 33% at the edges of his AoE so does (I suppose) his bonus-damage, so the effective ratio would here go from 0.33 at the edges to 1.0 at the center

Motas

01-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bland View Post
w00t, seeing my name in there makes me proud
anyways, just had nothing to do and checked about TF:
the blue card doesn't get any bonus from ap
but what's more interesting is the fact that the tooltip is wrong about its damage...
from what I noticed on the creeps without any magic res it does 20/30/40/50/60 damage... whereas the tooltip shows 40/50/60/70/80...

P.S. As I now read how you're writing the effective ratio for all spells that sometimes deal double damage or are dot etc. I just realized it might be clever to add that just like the "normal" damage of Pantheons Ulti gets reduced to 33% at the edges of his AoE so does (I suppose) his bonus-damage, so the effective ratio would here go from 0.33 at the edges to 1.0 at the center
I didn't realize his ult dealt reduced damage further away, I'll be sure to put that in.
Thx a ton

MOBAFire

01-24-2010

Little shameless plug, MOBAFire has all the AP ratios built in to the ability text. You can view them on the champion pages, or if someone posts a build with boosted AP you can mouse over the dots on the ability table to see how much of a bonus they get from their AP, such as on this Annie build.

That is all

Motas

01-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOBAFire View Post
Little shameless plug, MOBAFire has all the AP ratios built in to the ability text. You can view them on the champion pages, or if someone posts a build with boosted AP you can mouse over the dots on the ability table to see how much of a bonus they get from their AP, such as on this Annie build.

That is all
As does Riot, but guess what?
Both your site and Riot's are wrong concerning Amumu's Despair ratio

They both say its 1% of your AP

Its not

I've gotten 700AP on him, it doesn't add 7%

Fail, for both sites

Mine is accurate cuz I've tested and had other people confirm that I'm right, so you are right, I have no shame.

Only FURY

Awesomenesss

01-24-2010

Sticky this!

MOBAFire

01-24-2010

You are definitely right, the database they provide is not up to date, we have had to fix a number of things and always find more. Hopefully guides like yours will spur them into maintaining their database properly.

Agreed on this being sticky-worthy!

MOBAFire

01-24-2010

Just wanted to throw in, I compared your full list with the official DB just out of curiosity. The only disparity I spotted (other than Despair) was Ryze's Rune Prison. This list shows 0.4, but the DB shows 0.2. I went in-game to test and, with 20 AP I had a +4 bonus on Rune Prison, which works out to 0.2.

I tested Despair as well, amassing AP and your ratio is definitely correct, theirs is wrong. I have updated this on our site.

Other than that everything matched correctly! So unless I missed one while comparing, they only have one incorrect AP ratio (Despair).

Motas

01-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOBAFire View Post
Just wanted to throw in, I compared your full list with the official DB just out of curiosity. The only disparity I spotted (other than Despair) was Ryze's Rune Prison. This list shows 0.4, but the DB shows 0.2. I went in-game to test and, with 20 AP I had a +4 bonus on Rune Prison, which works out to 0.2.

I tested Despair as well, amassing AP and your ratio is definitely correct, theirs is wrong. I have updated this on our site.

Other than that everything matched correctly! So unless I missed one while comparing, they only have one incorrect AP ratio (Despair).
This is good to know, thx for taking the time to look at this, knowledge is power, thats all I can say

Edit, Im gonna check out your site in extensiveness today just to see what really cool things it offers