All AP Ratios (I'll keep it up to date)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxan View Post
Anivia's Frostbite can do double damage if her target is chilled. This essentially makes Anivia's Frostbite similar to Flash Frost in that it either has a +50% AP modifier on a single hit or +100% AP on a double hit.
I'll be sure to put that in, thx.

Motas

12-23-2009

I am pleased to announce that the AP Ratio Guide IS NOW FINISHED!!!!

I've added an introduction that explains what an AP Ratio is so even new players can understand it.

If you as the community has other requests or suggestions, feel free to ask, I'm willing to make logical changes all the time to better improve the guide

Thx for everything you've done as a community

Enjoy the guide

-Motas

Delicious Donut

12-23-2009

Hate to burst your bubble but it's still missing one thing. The AP ratio of the new Heimerdinger rockets. I don't know what it is, though.

Motas

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiktok View Post
Hate to burst your bubble but it's still missing one thing. The AP ratio of the new Heimerdinger rockets. I don't know what it is, though.
I'm pretty sure they didn't change the ratio at all, its still 0.2, leaguecraft.com agrees with me on this.

You guys can't burst my bubble, the guide is finished, any other changes are minor or are things I missed.

Ninja187

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2009

trymadere's spin slash get 1.0 just saying i love the guide btw

Bagration

12-31-2009

****, TF gets some horrible AP ratios. I mean I know the stuff is spammable pretty much but jesus. That's the last time I go AP/-CD with him. It's DPS/-CD from now on.

Motas

12-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagration View Post
****, TF gets some horrible AP ratios. I mean I know the stuff is spammable pretty much but jesus. That's the last time I go AP/-CD with him. It's DPS/-CD from now on.
Really, look at Fiddlesticks, his ratios are worse, and yet he pwns face.

Since TF's stuff is spammable, the ratios are really low

Motas

01-08-2010

For those of you interested in Poppy, I've put her in (before she even came out )

Ebonclaw

01-09-2010

Sure would be nice if this could be sticky, or something. Been haunting the forums awhile, just saw this last night before sleep. :P

Anyway, thought I would help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
Ryze-The Rogue Mage
Overload 0.45
Rune Prison 0.4 (each second, 0.96 over 2.4 seconds)
Spell Flux 0.33 (per hit, anywhere from 0.33 to 0.99)
Rune Prison procs damage every 0.4 seconds, so is actually 1.0/sec, or 2.4/AP at Rank 5.

Spell Flux is .99 IF you cast it on someone right next to you, and you have to bounce off of yourself. But its true terminal value is for 5 hits, or 1.65/AP.

Thanks for all your work! <3

Motas

01-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
Rune Prison procs damage every 0.4 seconds, so is actually 1.0/sec, or 2.4/AP at Rank 5.

Spell Flux is .99 IF you cast it on someone right next to you, and you have to bounce off of yourself. But its true terminal value is for 5 hits, or 1.65/AP.

Thanks for all your work! <3
I'll be sure to put in the terminal value for spell flux

I'm gonna see what you mean by Rune Prison, I'll work with the numbers in a while

No problem, I love doing this