Good Champions vs. Ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Møgget

10-27-2013

Hey all,

Lately I've been having trouble winning my lane against Ahri. What tends to happen is that Kassadin gets banned, and then the opposing mid player picks Ahri. I prefer assassin type mid champions, but I'm wondering in general which champions (aside from Kassadin) work well against Ahri mid?

Thanks in advance!

Hippo77

10-27-2013

Annie, Diana, Swain. These 3, especially Annie, come to mind against Ahri. Annie can stun + burst easily. Diana is tanky + good damage. Swain can be very annoying with his rooting + sustain. Maybe even Kha'Zix since his Q can hurt a lot. Lissandra is not bad either, rooting + combo.
But I recommend Annie most of all who don't do well against Ahri. Easiest I feel against Ahri. Stun + damage, repeat.

Thaiboxer87

10-27-2013

cho beats every midlane

Direwolfiez

10-27-2013

I know that technically Ahri counters Lux, but I've never had a bad game playing against an Ahri as a Lux. Just Q 'em, wait for them to use their E while you're behind a minion or far enough away to dodge, then start your combo and boom, dead. Throw an Ignite in their to speed up the process, and done. That's what most of my games have been like. Even if we lose, I still own the **** out of Ahri. Her Q is much easier to dodge than Lux's, for some reason, at least for me.

H0lylight

10-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiboxer87 View Post
cho beats every midlane
A champion like that doesn't exist, that's ridiculous. This post was meant to be taken seriously