Game disconnects after every match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Power Spectrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

How do i fix that? Its extremely annoying

Power Spectrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

Bump

Power Spectrum

12-10-2011

bump

GoldFlower

12-10-2011

Do you get any error messages? When you start up the League of Legends client again, does it tell you that there is already an instance of it running?

My Pedobear

12-26-2011

bump, 60% chance i have to close the game, ctrl alt delete and wait for it several minutes
30% chance it goes normally. 10% chance i have to restart computer

PoonCoon

12-26-2011

Where it crashes when you win and there's a Continue button after the victory or defeat and it's like I'M GOING TO LOCK UP LOL. ?

THE MFT

12-26-2011

Bump

THE MFT

12-26-2011

if i press the continue button to quickly after winning or losing, high chance i might disconnect and have to restart my computer, but if i wait too long its the same. However my computer and internet is perfectly fine