Should Jaykoboy put more...Adult Material...into this Fanfic?

Yes, totally. It certainly would add spice to his and Riven's relationship. 32 74.42%
No. I'm a purist, and I certainly don't want Riven snuggling with that upstart. 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

[Jaykoboy Fanfic] Champions in Real Life

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

OMGoodness! Belth posted on my thread! /faint

Yeah, I was planning on going for the 'resistance' measure, so the Christmas Gift angle will still work. Good! And thanks for the advice.

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

Something I forgot to mention: Most champs are really based off of IRL people. For example, Riven is like my Ex. Except I'm planning on not breaking up with her, if you don't mind. I really do know a person in my English class who changed part of their name to 'Swag,' and yes, they only sit one seat down from me. Annoying as heck. Although I know a lot of pyromaniacs, Graves is only loosely based on the collection of them. Veigar...I threw him in for comedic relief. Mordekaiser...God, I hope I never meet someone like him. My algebra teacher is actually a lot like Master Yi, so that's good. And then Joel, Gage, and Hector are all direct take-offs of people I know. Same names, as well.

Monoream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

LOL, THIS IS AWESOME. BTW, the similarities might be same as mine. But dude, I go to a school in China, theirs gotta be different things. YEAH, San Diego huh? NICE, I'm from Palo Alto.

Eredaar

12-12-2011

HAH looks like the first option will win should be interesting

Jaykoboy

12-12-2011

Hmm...well, interesting stuff happened today. It will work well into Wednsday's post. Anyways, the reserved spots I made will be used shortly. They will be mostly quick little stories, not full posts, like incidents during my tutoring with Riven. Check back soon.

Jaykoboy

12-12-2011

The Riven fans...have found me...NO!!!!!!!!!

Honestly though, it's fanfic. No need to downvote me, little ones.

belthazor3457

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
The Riven fans...have found me...NO!!!!!!!!!

Honestly though, it's fanfic. No need to downvote me, little ones.
Let's not forget, there were Katarina fans, and Kat + Garen fans, long before Riven was created - my fanfic sits at over 30,000 views, mostly unattacked by flamers and strongly in a "well liked" status... Have you given any consideration to what might be different about the concept / structure / styling, etc that may make people react differently?

Eredaar

12-12-2011

Lol and no incentives

AwayAway

12-13-2011

Author inserts tend to suck to everyone who is not the author for obvious reasons.

Jaykoboy

12-13-2011

This is real life...with champions. All this actually happens.

1234567 ... 12