Should Jaykoboy put more...Adult Material...into this Fanfic?

Yes, totally. It certainly would add spice to his and Riven's relationship. 32 74.42%
No. I'm a purist, and I certainly don't want Riven snuggling with that upstart. 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

[Jaykoboy Fanfic] Champions in Real Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sebastianthefrog

01-25-2012

Oh and if you dropped the blatant, perverted and disgusting way you idolize the female *** by portraying them as hormone ruled w hores that is synonymous with "male teenager", than that might help me stop pouring this mind bleach down my throat. For the record, it's guys that are s ex crazed.

Inb4 "trololololo feminist" posts, cause I'm a freaking guy.

Sorry to not let this die, but I admit that the idea of you being paraded round this forum in shackles amuses me.

Ask Katarina

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastianthefrog View Post
For the record, it's guys that are s ex crazed.

Inb4 "trololololo feminist" posts, cause I'm a freaking guy.
Hmm?

Suppose someone female comes along and disagrees with that point.

Drawing a connection from claiming that guys "want more" to be feminism would imply that there's something "wrong" with wanting more, otherwise it wouldn't be a feminist comment.

But saying it's the guys that are crazed? Really? That would imply that it's "bad" for women to be.

I won't suggest you're feminist, but I will suggest that you don't understand women all that well. What we enjoy has to do with a combination of a number of different factors - and we're not deserving of less respect for treating it the same way as someone male would.

Sebastianthefrog

01-26-2012

/treads lightly

All I was trying to point out is that teenage boys generally have one thing on their minds, in my experience a tad moreso than females.Obviously not every human being is the same, and im not trying to say every guy's like this.not that I'm making a sweeping generalization, it's just (unfortunately) a part of puberty. Maybe I did generalize much, but what I was trying to get across is that I felt that he portrayed riven as a bit of a (pardon my French) ****. But I get your point, I was just a bit disgusted and a bit offended by his portrayal of women.

And the reason I commented that someone might call my post femininst was less so due to the actual content of my post and moreso towards pepole thinkIng that might be a good way to annoy me.

And your right, I don't understand women in the slightest, that's why I'm homosexual :P

/steps off the egg shells.

Ask Katarina

01-26-2012

Apology accepted.

Waafu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I'd like it if people would stop posting in this. If you want to, that's fine, but I'm not posting in it again.
And then you post three times. Grow up, kid. One important part of being an adult is sticking to what you say, isn't it?

Sebastianthefrog

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
Apology accepted.
<3

Jaykoboy

01-26-2012

*Sigh*...You're never going to let me live this down, are you?

All right. I'll still post, but I'm not speaking about this. EVER.