Should Jaykoboy put more...Adult Material...into this Fanfic?

Yes, totally. It certainly would add spice to his and Riven's relationship. 32 74.42%
No. I'm a purist, and I certainly don't want Riven snuggling with that upstart. 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

[Jaykoboy Fanfic] Champions in Real Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

01-17-2012

So no one likes my thread...until I try and close it down. 0.0 weird.

belthazor3457

01-19-2012

In regards to the above, I'll clarify what's going on from my observation. You're being strongarmed.

Note that the poll on this thread is about three-to-one in favor. People do want you to write. However, I'd guess that all the people bumping this thread will stop if you write an alternate version of this after following the writing tips. Or re-write the ones posted on this thread already.

But anyway, that's probably the goal people are bumping the thread for. They'll probably stop when you write or re-write. I recently wrote an intro to mine. Consider reading that if you need some inspiration. = )

EDIT: Dated 2/13.

The OP of this thread has posted another version of this.

Waafu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixKam View Post
If you wanted this disgrace to die off, then maybe you shouldn't have responded...
I believe he's doing it in the hopes that someone will come and give him some reassuring praise. Notice how earlier, he was "begging" people to vote no on the poll, but the very fact that he put a poll up in the first place proves that he secretly did want to include sexual content in the fic, he just wanted to make himself look better by pretending he didn't. Also notice how in another thread, he claimed that he was "pressured" into writing the fic, but if he didn't want to write it, he wouldn't have put up a "hey, guys, should I write this fic?" poll in the first place. I've seen him mention this fic in other threads and call it bad, but when there was no need to bring it up at all, it really makes me think he's just throwing out thinly-disguised pleas for attention.

I did the same thing when I was his age, so he'll probably get over it soon. All I have to say is that if you want to do something, even if you feel embarrassed about it, you may as well go all out. Trying to sugarcoat things and blame it on other people just makes you look pathetic.

On a side note, am I the only one who finds some parts of the fic vaguely sexist? Aside from the entire bit about sexually aggressive girls being labeled as "dominatrixes" (does he even know what that word means?), there's also the overall theme of Riven being cast as a sweet, innocent girl looking up to him and asking him for help and information. Don't even get me started on the "stalker" part. Just because she has a cute, soft voice doesn't mean she isn't a determined, independent warrior who lives by and readily embraces the ruthless standards set by Noxian philosophy.

Jaykoboy

01-21-2012

Yes, I know...I've been trying to not mention this a bit more. I guess that, subconsciously, I did want to do all that stuff...it's just pretty hard to try and fight it.

I'd like it if people would stop posting in this. If you want to, that's fine, but I'm not posting in it again.

Also, I'm never going to bring up this thread again. It'll be as if it never existed.

GeneralisimoMeow

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waafu View Post
On a side note, am I the only one who finds some parts of the fic vaguely sexist? Aside from the entire bit about sexually aggressive girls being labeled as "dominatrixes" (does he even know what that word means?), there's also the overall theme of Riven being cast as a sweet, innocent girl looking up to him and asking him for help and information. Don't even get me started on the "stalker" part. Just because she has a cute, soft voice doesn't mean she isn't a determined, independent warrior who lives by and readily embraces the ruthless standards set by Noxian philosophy.
I had noticed that. Riven does not seem to act like Riven. I think that's probably the biggest reason this post got negative reviews. Noxian philosophy is very different and seems totally absent here.

Jaykoboy

01-25-2012

^Yep. I done goofed on writing Riven. In fact...when I first started writing, I'd only played Riven twice. I barely knew anything about her. So...that's another reason I went downhill.

Anrel

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
but I'm not posting in it again.
See that lasted long.

Jaykoboy

01-25-2012

Hey, I also broke my three-month personal ban from OT. I thought I might as well give in.

Jaykoboy

01-25-2012

Huh...I did something in OT where I searched up on google images my summoner name and posted the first pic that came up...it was this picture, and it said something about 'champions in real life - jaykoboy fanfic - page seven.' What...?

Sebastianthefrog

01-25-2012

Well... I- I suppose it's very... Um... Unique? Maybe it could do without...um...this is going to take a list...

- less Mary sueing into realms of looking like a rarther pathetic megalomaniac.

- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

- less self idolizing.

- make it actually have something to do with league of legends rarther than just swapping some names around.

- If you're really just a frustrated teenager, try diaries rarther than Internet forums.

- stop with riven being all over you. With all due respect ,your probably not that attractive, that or you have some amazing power over women, in which case, o-o

It...it needs work... Um.. Heavy work...also I would like it better if it didn't...um...exist.

An the reason for English classes is to inform ignorant children how to, and this is just one of the things it does, not make incredibly embarrassing grammatical and spelling mistakes that this story is peppered with.