Tryndamere attack speed build is the best?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dagni

07-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaderz0rz View Post
you're not going to give away your item build? lol? that's funny
meh my items are different from must builds, and starting items are what really matter.. but hey instead of playing around with items like i suggested and find a build that works for you, you can just down-rate me.. thats cool

Morinav

07-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagni View Post
meh my items are different from must builds, and starting items are what really matter.. but hey instead of playing around with items like i suggested and find a build that works for you, you can just down-rate me.. thats cool
Thanks! I will!

Etho7

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morinav View Post
No no no you're doing it wrong!

Attack speed is mathematically very weak, you don't want to focus on it.

Flat damage is the best boost for Tryndamere, you'll want to focus on that.

His item build isn't completely set in stone, but an ideal build would end up something like...

Merc's Treads/Ninja Tabi (almost always merc's)
I.E.
Ghostblade
Last Whisper
2x Bloodthirster

The core being
Boots
I.E.
Ghostblade / Last Whisper (depends on the game)

A typical item progression would be.
Doran's Shield + pot
Avarice Blade
Boots (maybe stick with level 1 boots only for now, or go ahead and finish them)
BF Sword
Pickaxe
Agi Cloak
Finish IE
Brutalizer
Finish Ghostblade
Last Whisper
Chain chug red and green elixers for the rest of the game.
soz but i disagree on two points.... att speed is great with tyrn, wats the point of big crits if u cant lay enough of them during ur ult? i get my att speed up to 1.6 depending on game and still crit in the 700s so im doin upwards of 1120 damage per sec pulling over the 6.5k during ult if all r crits which they r due to his passive.

another thing... y would u get a pickaxe over agility cloak on tyrn, thats 25 pissweak damage over and 18% crit chance to stack with ur current crit% more crit means that B.F sword is putting out 50 extra damage, twice that of a pickaxe...

btw PD is awesome on tyrn due to it improving survivability, 20% dodge, 12% movement and 30% crit chance on top of 40% att speed... if it had lifesteal or damage ud hav the ultimate item. if u hav IE plus PD u hav 50% crit chance standard reaching into 90s when 1 hp so all is good plus ur hitting extra fast. only thing to think about is it might be better to get last whisper if they hav rammus etc....

BonkFever

07-12-2010

every time i see an atack speed Tryndamere i die a little inside,

Brawler's Glove + 2HP pota
---Avarice Blade
Boots -Merc or Ninja-
--Unfortunatly, if they have Jax, you need to take a 2k gold detour to buy the anti-Jax-sword--
Infinity Edge
--begin buying Elixers, green is priority over red--
Last Whisper
GhostBlade
PhantomDancer
Frozen Mallet, Banshee's Viel, Whatever, game's over, you're doing 700 damage crits to unarmored targets 1.8 times a second.

Yes, obviously I get attack speed, but it comes AFTER Infinity Edge!

Spells: Ghost + Cleanse

21/9/0

working for nimbleness in defence

Armor Pen marks
Dodge or Armor Seals
CDR/lv Glyphs
Flast HP Quints

I don't know how many times I've said this.

highmellow

06-10-2013

the build i use is dorians blade 2phantomedancer/infinities edge ravenous hydra nd i usualy beast in late game to the point were i can defeat the entire eney team solo in twisted tree line
Just wanted to see if anybody got any thoughts on this
or can recommend a better build.[/QUOTE]

Irelia PhD

06-10-2013

^why?