Dodge Rune Refunded Next Patch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

12-09-2011

Speaking of holiday runes, you're not going to forget to refund the Quintessences of the Elusive Werewolf I bought on Halloween, are you?

EDIT: Hang on, so you're removing dodge BEFORE you rework Jax?!

seandkiller

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingTitan View Post
Ahri gonna have a naruto skin
why would she? =S

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

might want to rework udyr jax ninja tabi and sword of the divine before you remove dodge runes......

Voltusfive

12-09-2011

they are doing it the other way around as it is a separate process..

you can re-buy your dodge runes after the refund, and they will be refunded AGAIN after the Dodge rework.

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

12-09-2011

Thanks for the update Riot. =)

LouJay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

If you're going to remove dodge, then "remove" critical strike too... and I don't mean that you should really remove both completely but instead CONTROL them. Currently, having "a little dodge" or having "a little critical strike" may be useless and on the other hand completely stacking dodge or completely stacking critical strike is OP. There are counters to both stats, I won't deny that at all, but those are very expensive counters to the opposing team. You should remove runes and masteries for BOTH (since they are counters of each other, so not only for one of them) and you should control those stats through items only. Crit and Dodge should be like Tenacity, only a couple of non-stackable items to still provide those stats to the game but to keep them under control and easily tweakable if one gets out of hand.

Chawceler

12-09-2011

sooooooooo if i buy some dodge runes now, i will get refunded?

KorwynKim

12-09-2011

I decided to gamble and buy a ton of cheap runes for combining. I combined TWO DODGE QUINTS. so worth it :P

IcyWater

12-09-2011

Dodge runes still available after initial refund? KEEP BUYING MORE, DODGE REFUNDS.

SexyGamer

12-09-2011

REWORK JAX , TABIS, AND CHAMPIONS WITH DODGE BEFORE YOU REMOVE DODGE, you IDIOTS!