Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodge Rune Refunded Next Patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ry0n

12-31-2011

Quote:
Hobo Weasel:
wait why is dodge being removed from the game?

they are changing the game system, gameplay and stuffs, maybe dodge sometimes messes up with the game balance... sometemis ucatching up someone, just one hit to kill, then you dodge the last hit... (happened to me before, i was being chased) lol anyway... Riot`s plan

ForbidenSoul

01-01-2012

Who is the cryass(es) that say we can't dodge anymore? Dodge chance is the same as a critical hit, double damage, or no damage. To be fair, if you remove dodge you have to remove crit as well, which would just make the game blow even more then without doge.

KEEP DODGE AND PUT THE RUNES BACK!!

EDIT
Oh ya and blinds too! so unbalanced, your guaranteed not to hit.

Seriously the game is good, quick picking at it!

Xarazel

01-02-2012

Quote:
Ramnaset45:
here's my question why are you phasing out dodge now jax becomes absolutely useless as a champion what are u replacing for the dodge runes yet another champion riot has given the middle finger too like tryndamere who worked great as a crit hero now he uses the retarded rage system that is really meant for characters such as renekton Thanks for screwing over another classic champion riot and yet characters like garren and xin zhao havnt been nerfed at all only buffed and there by far two of the most op champions out there

^ someone plays tryndamere...

1nujai

Recruiter

01-10-2012

they shod allow you to sell your runes if that posable?

SeanBam

01-15-2012

Jax... :O RIP