Dodge Rune Refunded Next Patch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freesia

12-09-2011

Ninja Tabi with tenacity?

Race Master

Recruiter

12-09-2011

I want double the IP for mine...I spent time developing my play knowing I had Dodge!!!!!!

cjb393

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantroniX View Post
am i the only one sad dodge is getting removed? my jax's strongest trait :-( he'll be melee bait as well as caster bait now
They'll just have to have a series of buffs to Jax after the rework until people like you are happy then. I bought dodge runes and played Jax, with a few tweaks he could be just fine after the rework and not need buffing at all. Dodge really is a bad game mechanic for both the person using it and the person fighting against it. It encourages people with low health to stay in fights hoping for dodge and people fighting against those people to run away for no reason just assuming that dodge is going to win the fight. Also there has to be Executioner's Blade to hard counter fed Jax... 'nuff said.
Jax could be just fine with some mechanic like block as others have suggested, or a general boost to tankyness by giving his Ultimate (Relentless Assault's Devastating Blow) hit some lifesteal or spellvamp so every time it pops it does tons of damage and heals Jax considering it only goes off 33% of hits this could easily replace the defensive aspects of dodge as most players didn't get more than 30%(max 37.02%) dodge anyway.
That being said, I can't wait for the refunds on the runes I bought and am even more excited to see the reworkings! Cheers.

Zombiebrains

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

but why remake AFTER refunds of runes? wouldnt it be better to finish the remakes and THEN refund them? that way you only have to do it once.... -.-

muggy8

12-09-2011

should i be happy about getting more IP or should i be sad about the removal of dodge?

CursedEgg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

so you will remove our dodge runes, but we still have jax, with his dodge, but without runes? so useless

iPreaux

12-09-2011

What will they do with Jax??

Troll in a Hat

12-09-2011

*Imagination begins*
-Jax, sitting on a corner with a bus stop sign that reads (buffs and reworks)
-Udyr walks in...
Udyr: ...Hey champ. How's it going?
Jax: ...Once upon a time, they called me... champ. But not now... Not now...
Udyr: C'mon with that. Remember when Riot took away dodging towers? Or when they removed dodge from everything except Tabi? You said the same thing, but you always bounced back.
Jax: This ain't the same! They took what made me... Me!
-Bus pulls in
Driver: Ah, good Mr. Udyr. Right on time, we've recently made some changes with the jungle we think you'll be very happy with. ...OH, ah... Mr. Jax. I'm sorry, but... This isn't your patch. You'll have to wait for the next one.
-Udyr looks over apologetically to Jax
Jax: It's alright. Go on without me.
Udyr: You'll be back, I know you will. ...We'll all be waiting for you. Champ.
-Udyr gets on the bus, and pulls away, and the stage darkens with Jax sitting forlorn, waiting...

Ta da

Dreggon

12-09-2011

I hope I get mine earlier than everyone else, because I'm awesome and deserve it.

Ramnaset45

12-09-2011

here's my question why are you phasing out dodge now jax becomes absolutely useless as a champion what are u replacing for the dodge runes yet another champion riot has given the middle finger too like tryndamere who worked great as a crit hero now he uses the retarded rage system that is really meant for characters such as renekton Thanks for screwing over another classic champion riot and yet characters like garren and xin zhao havnt been nerfed at all only buffed and there by far two of the most op champions out there