Team Fortress - Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hussarlance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Welcome to 2Fort
Something was wrong with that last teleport. Garen was standing in the room of white tiles. He was wearing a black breastplate made of some sort of fabric with heavy plates beneath them. A belt of enormous bullets was across his chest, even larger than the heavy caliber rounds Caitlyn used.

“Welcome to Summoners Fort.” The announcer’s voice sounds more sinister than he remembered.

Garen was standing in room with white tiles as he saw his allies appear. “Luxunna are you alright…what the hell is that thing?” Lux was in a similar set of body armor wearing her beret, however her baton seemed to be replaced by some very large hex tech revolved.

She stared at him in confusion. “I could ask the same brother… on your back, is that part of Corki’s ship?”

Garen slung the gargantuan multi barreled Gatling gun.

“You two look strange” Singed said walked by in a white lab coat and enormous white gloves. As usual he had an large tank of some identifiable liquid on his back. His shield had what looked like a rusty medical saw built into it. At his belt he had some sort of needle gun.

Caitlyn appear with her rifle slung over her shoulder wearing a cowboy hat and a vest. She saw her team’s new weaponry. “You chaps know how to use those things?”

Garen shrugged. “Spins around, hurt people, how hard can it be?” Garen motioned to the oversized machete Caitlyn had at her side next to a submachine gun she was inexplicably carrying. “You know how to use that thing?”

Lux threw up her hands. “DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!”

“Ladies and Gentlemen…” They heard a familiar voice from the shadows. Dressed impeccably in a blue suit his face was concealed by shadows. All they saw was the single glowing end of a cigarette as they heard a continuous clicking sound. Lux shook his head, “Not you…”

Skillfully playing with a butterfly knife in each hand, Shaco walked into the light. “It appears the rules have changed.”

A paper rolled down covering a wall. A poor quality film in black and white explained exactly what it meant to capture the flag. “The round starts in 10 seconds.” The announcer’s voice boomed.

Mid Lane Push

The group moved through the metal doors that burst open. The four champions rushed outward. Singed turned around, “Shaco, are you coming?”

“Right behind you,” said the thin air.

Caitlyn nodded at the sign saying ‘Battlements’. She nodded to the other and said “Solo top.” She crept around the corner out of site. The rest dashed forward to a room with grating with Shaco slipping out of sight yet again. Garen dropped down first scanning the area looking for danger. Identical passages to the left and right seemed to lead to the ahead.

With Singed and Lux dashing from the left and Garen from the right they came to a large bridge over a fenced in body of water. Across the bridge they saw a large wooden red building. Singed move forward when suddenly a high caliber machine gun opened fire. From the center of the bridge, Heimdinger had set up one of his turrets. Only this time, he seemed to incorporate his missiles into a firing mechanism on top.

Singed dove back as the Lux and Garen took cover behind posts of the bridge. Garen shouted over the firestorm. “Stay down! We should be safe if we stay in behind this stuff!”

“I wanna blow something up!” They heard Tristana’s squeaky voice come out of the red fort as she appeared from the doorway.With an oversized helmet covering her eyes she shouldered her rocket launcher and began flinging missiles. The blasts scything the hiding blue team with shrapnel.

“Is that Yi?” Singed turned around and saw the Wuju Master in a red shirt with a cap wielding a baseball appear behind them. He dashed over to Heimdinger narrowly avoiding the turrets fire.

“Professor! Get them over there!” He said as he slid just next to the turret pointing out the blue team’s position.

“What do you think I am doing you nit wit?” Heimerdinger drew a shotgun as large as he was and inched forward to the team. With his back turned, Master Yi took out what looked like a Jack in the Box and slapped it onto the sentry gun.

Heimerdinger turned around “Shaco is sapping my turret!” He fired a few shots nicking the clown as he disappear. When he turned around. Garen, Lux, and Singed all had their guns aimed at him.

“Die some more!” Garen shouted. As Heimer’s bullet ridden corpse was spread across the ground. Singed and Lux looked at him. “Oh…sorry… I mean… DEMACIA!” With his barrels still spinning he sent a line of bullet around the corner, each step cutting off Tristana from her retreat.

She aimed her rocket launcher at the ground and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Garen pursed aiming his weapon upwards as she landed in the battlements of the red fortress. And then there was white light.

Garen’s head exploded as a thin golden beam of light shot out from the battlements. Lux and Singed manage to glimpse what looked like Ezrael’s gauntlet holding a rifle similar to Caitlyn’s made out of blue magic energies. Lux slung her weapon and fired grenades made out of light into the red fortress. It exploded in a bright white explosion. “Hey I don’t have to hit them again to make the light explode!”

Lux looked around as she reloaded her grenades. “Garen better be getting back here soon. Shaco, come on, we need to work together.”

Singed found out device attached to his tank could heal Lux. He healed her wounds. “I wouldn’t worry about him, he can take care of himself.” Then they smelled the burning.

Shaco’s incinerated corpse fell out of the door of the red base as they heard muffled childish laugh. Skipping out of the door way Annie appeared wearing a gas mask with a ribbon on top. “Mmmf mrf hrmm mh mhrm mhmmhr?”

“No I haven’t seen your bear.” Singed said. Annie whipped around a hose that started spraying fire in every corner of creation. The two dove into the water behind them. Under the bridge, Lux asked “How’d you know what she said?”

“What else was she going to ask?”

Lux nodded “Good point.” She fired grenades over the ledge from the water.

“Hmhmhmhmhm!” The two heard a gush of air as all of Lux’s grenades returned to the water.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-10-2011

I swear, this is possibly the greatest thing I have ever seen. Props to you good sir, and please continue.

Mr. Doctor Professor Guy/WexAndywn-Author of Singed's Bar

Jaykoboy

12-10-2011

Char...treuse? I don't get this at all.

-Jaykoboy-

I mean, good writing, and all that, but without context, I can't understand a word you say. Sorry.

Epicn00b

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Char...treuse? I don't get this at all.

-Jaykoboy-

I mean, good writing, and all that, but without context, I can't understand a word you say. Sorry.
Get glasses.

Hussarlance

12-10-2011

Top Lane

The group moved through the metal doors that burst open. The four champions rushed outward

Caitlyn nodded at the sign saying ‘Battlements’. She nodded to the other and said “Solo top.” She crept around the corner out of site of the rest of the group. She came to the corner and draw her machete using the reflection to see around the corner. There was a huge expanse and a covered bridge. Exactly opposite her in a red wooden complex she saw a glimmer of movement. It was hard to tell . She firgues she would take a ‘closer’ look.

Shouldering her rifle, Caitlyn aimed down and saw that someone was using the reflection of goggles to get a view of the battlefield without exposing themselves. She fired a shot where she knew there would be a center mass and heard a cry of pain. Ezrael crawled back for help, he’d be back though.

Something beneath the bridge was exploding, as she heard gunfire and chaos.

Just then she saw a figure race across the battlement. Master Yi wearing a red shirt and cap leapt from his fortress menacingly wielding a large bat. He was falling just short of the cover of the bridge and Caitlyn fired a shot at him midair. When she looked again she saw that the Yi had somehow managed to jump midair was halfway across the bridge. The bat twirled around his hand. Caitlyn loaded another round into the rifle looked into the scope scanning the bridge. Yi was nowhere in sight.

She felt a tap against her shoulder. Caitlyn clenched her jaw and turned to look.

Yi was poking her with the end of the Baseball perched on the battlement.

There was wet cracking sound as Yi smashed her across the face. Quickly drawing out her machete she slashed towards Yi cleaving the air. “The sun it shines bright!”

Somehow the quick ******* got behind her. She felt the blunt baseball bat slam her in the back. “The green grass grows, and sister?”

She staggered hitting the wall, but still standing. She pulled out a small machine gun and sprayed bullets hitting mostly the walls. “Master Yi hurts you!”

Slamming her gut with the end of his baseball bat Yi prepared for the final blow. She fell to the floor and Yi raised the bat to strike her once more. Just then a ghost rushed towards him exploding just beside the wall throwing Yi backwards before he could throw the finishing blow.

Yorrick came from the other end of the battlements swinging his shovel and carrying large tube that a ghost was crawling into. Over his head he had a large helmet covering his eyes. “Get back here you Haiku spouting sunnava…” He stopped mid-sentence to attended to Caitlyn helping her get up.

Caitlyn still dazed slid back. She spat out a tooth. “We’ll get you to spawn, you’ll be good” as new Yorrick shouted unnecessarily loud as he dragged Caitlyn. “If Yi gets to the brief case, we are all finished! “

“But there are already five of us.” Caitlyn managed to say through the head splitting pain.

“What you didn’t think it’d be over that quick didja?” Yorrick said as he pulled Caitlyn next to a locker filled with medical supplies.

“MY HEAD!” Garen shouted as he reappeared. He looked around seeing that he was fine. Suddenly alarmed at Yorrick’s presence he raised his weapon at Yorrick. Caitlyn motioned him to stand down just as his barrels were rotating, but still cold. “There are more than five of us!” She shook her head to regain her.

“Hold yet horses. We got to defend the briefcase!” Garen hated to leave the offense so early but nodded. Just as Shaco fell from nowhere he respawned rolling on the ground desperate to douse the imaginary flames.

“SOULESS MONSTER!” cried out the demon jester.

Caitlyn looked around. “Coming from him? Wow, who do you think, Cho’Gath, Nocturne, maybe Kog?”

Shaco dusted himself off. “It was Annie.”

Garen points in the direction of the red base. “Alas, with new friends, we shall vanquish the itty bitty little team of yordles!” He makes a threatening motion with his fist. “Whole enemy team is little yordles!” The others tried not to pay too much attention to him.

Yorrick shook his head “Have got to defend the brief case!”

“Garen,” Caitlyn pointed at the knight. “ Yorrick and I will the defend the case. You and the clown go help the others, no telling what trouble they will run into ahead.”

Jaykoboy

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
Get glasses.
I HAVE glasses. My vision is 20/35, or something like that. (Runs in the family. My dad got really sick when he was a kid, and has something literally along the lines of 20/500. Don't joke about something that's possible, noob.)

FaceDerp

12-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
I HAVE glasses. My vision is 20/35, or something like that. (Runs in the family. My dad got really sick when he was a kid, and has something literally along the lines of 20/500. Don't joke about something that's possible, noob.)
Learn to get a joke, he wouldn't have known your family's half blind, wasn't even that offensive. Expand your game horizons a bit, because its a dead obvious fanfic based of off TF2.

Loved the concept, plot, and the appropriateness of the characters, but there were some spelling errors. Fully thought lux was the spy at first with the revolver.

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

I'm...not as hardcore as some people would think. I have no idea what TF2 is. I know I'm about to get five pages of flak for not knowing what probably one of the greatest video-game franchises of all time is, but honestly, I don't know. Sorry.

Jaykoboy

12-11-2011

I retract previous statements. I remember hearing about Team Fortress 2 before...my friend's really into it. I just haven't gotten a chance to download it quite yet.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

12-11-2011

Love the new chapter, just a couple things.
It's spelled Yorick.

Quote:
Suddenly alarmed at Yorrick’s presence he raised his weapon at Grave keep.
Grave keep? What?