Why so much hate against the Brazillians?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Humanquation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Amazing I got banned from L0l after reporting to many raging angry small **** korean/aussie players, for feeding/enemy assisting/ non stop afk/ and refusal to surrender.. Though lets face it math isn't your strong point after all riotgames.(Neither is making games). You permanently banned me from your game without a warning or telling me why. I am glad you guys have been running out of business and was forced to make your game free to play, R.I.P on your company when Dota 2 gets out of then dota 2 will take a dump on your faces. You guys think you can ban me from L0l every week for 3 weeks whenever you feel like it? I ll be the one laughing last when you guys are forced to work ****ty jobs after your company is disbanded. How do you think your community got filled with angry small ****ed raging immigrants and 12 yr old white boys/koreans? ****** bags like your employee's gave birth to them. I pray the legendary people at Anonymous hack into your servers for being greedy ****ing jews. You and the fat rich small ****ed inraged omens at wallstreet are one and the same. This will continue until I get the money you stole from me(For buying the game and skins). - Humanquation

kazetenshu

12-09-2011

upvote for contributing to the downfall of human existance as we know it.

Sclero515

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanquation View Post
I pray the legendary people at Anonymous hack into your servers for being greedy ****ing jews
I lol'd

Ordosan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

lol'd at rage rofl'd at rage in wrong section of the forums
and also...i wasnt awear i could buy this game

Guttylol

12-11-2011

The rage he portrays is poetic.
Fan art. +1

SPNaedre

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanquation View Post
This will continue until I get the money you stole from me(For buying the game and skins). - Humanquation

Lol. You admit that you bought the items of free will, yet you say it was stolen from you? This is a free game. You don't have to spend any money to enjoy it. The money only comes in if you want skins, a purely cosmetic item, or you want a champion without the grinding. So if you hate the game, why endorse it? Either way, thank you for contributing money to a great game. :-D

And you wanna go to DotA 2? Go ahead. LoL is here to stay and will be better off without you.