Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why so much hate against the Brazillians?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Humanquation

Recruiter

12-09-2011

Amazing I got banned from L0l after reporting to many raging angry small **** korean/aussie players, for feeding/enemy assisting/ non stop afk/ and refusal to surrender.. Though lets face it math isn't your strong point after all riotgames.(Neither is making games). You permanently banned me from your game without a warning or telling me why. I am glad you guys have been running out of business and was forced to make your game free to play, R.I.P on your company when Dota 2 gets out of then dota 2 will take a dump on your faces. You guys think you can ban me from L0l every week for 3 weeks whenever you feel like it? I ll be the one laughing last when you guys are forced to work ****ty jobs after your company is disbanded. How do you think your community got filled with angry small ****ed raging immigrants and 12 yr old white boys/koreans? ****** bags like your employee's gave birth to them. I pray the legendary people at Anonymous hack into your servers for being greedy ****ing jews. You and the fat rich small ****ed inraged omens at wallstreet are one and the same. This will continue until I get the money you stole from me(For buying the game and skins). - Humanquation

kazetenshu

12-09-2011

upvote for contributing to the downfall of human existance as we know it.

Sclero515

12-10-2011

Quote:
Humanquation:
I pray the legendary people at Anonymous hack into your servers for being greedy ****ing jews

I lol'd

Ordosan

12-10-2011

lol'd at rage rofl'd at rage in wrong section of the forums
and also...i wasnt awear i could buy this game

Guttylol

12-11-2011

The rage he portrays is poetic.
Fan art. +1

SPNaedre

12-11-2011

Quote:
Humanquation:
This will continue until I get the money you stole from me(For buying the game and skins). - Humanquation

Lol. You admit that you bought the items of free will, yet you say it was stolen from you? This is a free game. You don't have to spend any money to enjoy it. The money only comes in if you want skins, a purely cosmetic item, or you want a champion without the grinding. So if you hate the game, why endorse it? Either way, thank you for contributing money to a great game. :-D

And you wanna go to DotA 2? Go ahead. LoL is here to stay and will be better off without you.