Madred's bloodrazor

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousonerfed

12-09-2011

Depends entirely on the enemy team's composition. If you're up against Champions who tend to get high HP like Vladimir, Mundo or Volibear, it's a good choice. Otherwise, it's extremely expensive and should be a late-game item at best.

You'll more often get better mileage out of a Wit's End for general combat purposes.

KudoKou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

I understand why you would want to do this, but please, just don't. It's not that it's a bad idea, but MBR is just way overpriced for what it ultimately gives. Right now MBR is ONLY for countering the guy who has Atmogs + Frozen Mallet and thinks he doesn't need magic res.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
For some reason when I read this post I kept thinking you said Trinity Force. I literally read MBR as Trinity Force. I need help.

But to answer your question: MBR is good on "proc" based champions who have a lot of innate attack speed, have strong "bonus attack" abilities, or don't particularly scale off of other AD.

Examples of "attack speed" champions are Warwick and Kog'Maw
Some "bonus attack" champions are Shaco, Shyvana, and Renekton
Teemo is the poster child for champions who auto-attack but don't always buy AD.

So, as the above poster said
Buff the proc on the Dominion razor, please. 2% is so low... Wit's End will basically ALWAYS do more damage, for less cost.

Prof Nekko

12-09-2011

Quote:
For some reason when I read this post I kept thinking you said Trinity Force. I literally read MBR as Trinity Force. I need help.
Well you could always join Trinity Force anonymous Phreak, They help you with Tons of Therapy

Polaritie

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KudoKou View Post
I understand why you would want to do this, but please, just don't. It's not that it's a bad idea, but MBR is just way overpriced for what it ultimately gives. Right now MBR is ONLY for countering the guy who has Atmogs + Frozen Mallet and thinks he doesn't need magic res.
Shyvana says 8% max HP AoEs on a short cooldown are strong.

But Shyvana is a special case - all on-hit abilities are extra nasty on her.

SereneKiller

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSupremaCy View Post
well I tried it my last game, just because the attack speed and the armor, anyways I was fed so I couldn't note the difference that is why I did this question.
This, Vayne's are already winning at this point, and it's just icing to the cake.. Her larger damage would be silver bolts, so any AS item higher would be better. Def not a rush, she farms well anyhow.

Aki no kitsune

12-09-2011

Quote:

But to answer your question: MBR is good on "proc" based champions who have a lot of innate attack speed, have strong "bonus attack" abilities, or don't particularly scale off of other AD.

Teemo is the poster child for champions who auto-attack but don't always buy AD.

How do you feel it works on Twitch

I find that if I build MBR and BT it makes gives me that AS, and AD. Twitches Ult adds AD so you can really put it into somebody and with the way your Q works and the way your ult works it really helps against those heavy tanky dps teams and seems to win me and my team a bunch of games.

Essentially it's my standard build when I know they're going to have some 3k+ bruisers or tanks

Vladeous

12-09-2011

So is a Teemo building a bloodrazor/malady just a worse version of kogmaw?

PunchGroin

12-09-2011

Quote:

It's also great on Shaco because your clone will also proc it, essentially doubling it's power. It's also great for melting baron.

I might also build it on someone like Yi or Tryn if I am reasonably sure the enemy team is going to stack armor over MR. (A big reason it's great on WW, a lot of players tend to mistakenly itemize armor against a WW who is doing well.)

MBR/Malady teemo might be the single hardest thing in the game to properly itemize against. This is why a fed teemo can become so unstoppable. IMO, Madreds/Malady might have the *real* best item synergy in the game. Atmogs can suck it.

Philian

12-09-2011

MBR > Volibear