So who will be the next FoM??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

17eathScythe

12-09-2011

Eventually this QQ army will win simply becuase there to lazy to come out of there regular in game builds and use something that can help them agains this months flavor Tryndamere.But what are you the communitys thoughts on who will be the next victim of the QQ army??

NevosoInverno

12-09-2011

unfortunately for Tryn and Tryn lovers, hes the FotM every 3/4 months. Thus causing an extreme hatred towards him.

VooDooZecora

12-09-2011

Mundo Mundo is makin a come back i know it! Dem cleavers hit hard meign! /troll

honestly FotM all has to do with what the pro's play, it still suprises me how few nunu players there are even when stonewall (yes not a pro, but king of the jungle) swears by him. FotM normally is tanky in some way, so i'm saying next FotM is going to be Vlad, i'm callin it now.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Still don't hate Trydamere, because he isn't op, smart CC/Teemo shuts his ass down, just don't let him free farm duh

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

Trynde isn't FotM, herp derp. but the FotM like, morg, sion, ect, they stay FotM until for some reason the meta changes, or they get nerfed. It seems like it is the only way, and it seems to be leaning towards nerfing, since Akali and Sion already got nerfed, morg might be next.

17eathScythe

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogreth View Post
Trynde isn't FotM, herp derp. but the FotM like, morg, sion, ect, they stay FotM until for some reason the meta changes, or they get nerfed. It seems like it is the only way, and it seems to be leaning towards nerfing, since Akali and Sion already got nerfed, morg might be next.
Im calling him FotM because he has been in almost every post for a while I miself dont have any problems with trynda hes to easy to counter or deny. But eventually the kids QQing all day will win the battle just like they did with morde and akali. But im hearing that morde might be getting buffed i hope its true

VooDooZecora

12-09-2011

Morg already had a nerf. she isn't OP -.- dodge her binding and you are Aey Oh Kay, so she is sustainable in lane, so is garen. tell ya what, run sivir against a morg and see who wins the lane? *COUGH COUGH SIVIR*

17eathScythe

12-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooZecora View Post
Mundo Mundo is makin a come back i know it! Dem cleavers hit hard meign! /troll

honestly FotM all has to do with what the pro's play, it still suprises me how few nunu players there are even when stonewall (yes not a pro, but king of the jungle) swears by him. FotM normally is tanky in some way, so i'm saying next FotM is going to be Vlad, i'm callin it now.
I would honestly love to see vlad get a little bit of a buff cuz atm hes to passive to be played and can barely be any help on a team fight except for hes ulti when well placed it can turned the tide of the game

3nderr

12-09-2011

I have a feeling Ahri will be FotM when she is released..
Her kit sounds WAY strong and the kind of thing people will QQ about hard. FotM seems to involve things that are 'frustrating' hence Fizz's .5sec dodge, Trynd's ability to gtfo of anything and tower dive like a pro even in the hands of a baddie. You cant run from akali etc etc

I think it will take a harsh nerf before Trynd is no longer FotM overall though. Due to how hard he can punish noobs..

Sogreth

12-09-2011

yeah.....I hear ALOT of complaints about Akali's ult, and Ahri can do the same thing, but she doesn't need an enemy target.