♥ Spazie's video-guides [LIST]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slayer1557

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Yea, I really liked the videos and I hope to see more of your videos to come. In fact yesterday, I bought Ashe just to try out your build. (Not that 450 IP was expensive)

Any hints as to which champions you are going to cover soon? Or pretty much just all the AD carries?

Spazie

01-14-2012

♥ New guide: Graves

Slayer1557

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2012

Sweet. I spent some time today looking through your other videos. You have some great views on AD carries, and I feel like I learned a little bit more. Your other videos are hilarious or just entertaining, especially some of the commented games. Those are most excellent.

I'm waiting for the Ezreal guide myself, since he's my favorite carry.

Spazie

01-14-2012

@Slayer1557
I am glad you enjoyed them
Ezreal is definately comming up in the future. He is indeed a fun champion! Stay tuned!

Spazie

01-15-2012

@Slayer1557
Forgot to answer your other question: No, there will not only be AD carries. Stay tuend for other content aswell

Spazie

01-20-2012

♥ New guide: Sejuani

Slayer1557

01-20-2012

You fool! Sejuani isn't an AD carry!

But I'll watch it anyway...

Spazie

01-21-2012

Haha, Iam glad you don't mind

Spazie

01-27-2012

♥ New guide: Jax

Slayer1557

01-27-2012

Cool guide bro. I swear, every guide of yours I see makes me want to get that champion. Ah well, I cannot afford Jax for now, I have lots of runes I need to get.

I'll be sure to hang out in the new chat room. I'm the only one there right now.

EDIT: Oh, also, I can't seem to find your profile. I was looking for it. "CG Spazie" right? You aren't in a different server or something, right?