Blind Pick or Draft: Which do you play more of and why?

Blind Pick 109 63.01%
Draft 64 36.99%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Blind Pick vs Draft: which do you play more of and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

srsizzy

12-09-2011

Draft takes too long, and people dodging makes it take like 10 times longer.

Lolkoopa

12-10-2011

Blind pick. I don't mind fighting against "OP" champs and it's hilarious when they do really bad. I would play more draft but there are way too many queue dodgers. When your waiting time is longer than the time you play a game there is definitely a problem.

Taenaryn

12-10-2011

Blind, because I can counter most 'OP' characters, I like variety, and I like playing a game within 5 minutes rather than 25 minutes of draft pick/dodges/afks. The only characters that really annoy me are stealthers, and they have an easy counter.

In the event that I ever stop playing solo, I'd pick a friend, queue as a group, and still play Blind. Draft is just not worth the effort.

Lameador

12-10-2011

Draft, Blind pick is too easy to win, In draft the level of play is quite higher.

Ardailec

12-10-2011

Blind, because I'd never be able to play my favorite champion on Draft. Every day I'm shoveling.

brbpoopedmypants

12-10-2011

Draft. Only idiots play blind pick (goes for SR & Dom).

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2011

I play blind more often b/c it has a much shorter wait time, but I prefer the draft more!

orhpeus

01-03-2012

blind when I am playing with friends because i hate being stuck with a guy who doesn't have teamwork-centered playstyle. its more of a challenge and a lot more interesting.
i play draft when i am alone because odds are better you can at least get some strategy in and the players tend to be a little better usually.

Yagidy

01-04-2012

Blind pick, cause of queue time.

Basoosh

01-04-2012

Draft, because I'm still delusionally hopeful that there will one day be Ranked Dominion.