Blind Pick or Draft: Which do you play more of and why?

Blind Pick 109 63.01%
Draft 64 36.99%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Blind Pick vs Draft: which do you play more of and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annaed

12-09-2011

Blind pick.. usually i have friends to play with so I'm less likely to get stuck with a bad team and draft takes way too long sometimes especially if someone leaves the game.

Speusippus

12-09-2011

Probably because I am terribad, my queue time is always greater than 10 minutes. If there's a drop or leaver, this effectively doubles my queue time.

So even though I like draft better, it's blind pick for me every time.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

I pick draft for two reasons. First off all it allowed you to counter pick champs so if I see a kennen I can be like hmm well now I can get talon and she's done.

The second reason is I feel its more competitive and closer the the holy grail of ranked.

PrimalHatred

12-09-2011

Draft, so that when I play Kassidin and murder everyone, they don't have a right to complain.

Grantson

12-09-2011

Blind picks just because it's faster.

One of the nice things about Dominion is it's not time consuming for those have little playtime, and I like being surprised by who you get pitted with. Sure you may get into bad teams but there is a good chance that the other team is equally as bad so I figure it's not too unfair.

XaoGarrent

12-09-2011

Blind pick, sadly. Mostly because the wait times for Draft are getting longer, and there's no guarantee it'll give me better matches as a result.

I mean, if the draft matchmaking took longer because it was trying to find you better matchups, I'd totally be willing to wait for the queue to pop, but as far as I know that's not how it works. So I usually only play draft when I know I can get good queue times and I'm sick of seeing the same so called "OP" champs every game.

ManaPowered

12-09-2011

Blind, because I'm impatient and hate waiting in the queue very long.

Buru Diman

12-09-2011

Draft cause I can stand fighting against 1 stong champion. But a team composed of FoTM Dominion champions ends in headaches. Besides, more time to figure out which champion should I play to help the team (bot laner, assasssin, ranged or tank).
And I have no problems with long queues, they are 3 minutes only and I can derp on the internet meanwhile.

PriorityOne

12-09-2011

Blind.

I view Draft players as weaker than Blind Pick players.

In Blind Pick, you see everything. You fight everything. You overcome everything. You learn who the fotm champions are, you fight them, and you learn how to defeat them. I can't pick my lane matchup before the game, so I learn and adapt to it.

I know Draft players who haven't played against a Rammus in weeks but still QQ that he's OP. I see Rammus once every 4-6 games and usually win those games. Shaco? He's not a problem. So many champions that Draft players mindlessly QQ about are really not that bad once you understand how to fight them, but you know what? Draft players never will learn. They're going to spend all their games hiding behind their bans praying Riot nerfs the oh-so-scary champions they believe are OP.

SneakyDeaky

12-09-2011

Bumps