Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blind Pick or Draft: Which do you play more of and why?

Blind Pick 109 63.01%
Draft 64 36.99%
Voters 173 .

POLL: Blind Pick vs Draft: which do you play more of and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Altorr

12-09-2011

very simple question I am curious about which mode gets more players. If you like you also tell us why you prefer the mode you chose!

Blind Pick vs Draft: which do you play more of and why!

I often end up playing Blind Pick because I find there many dodges and drops in Draft. There are a large amount of people all wanting a few champions and after bans/picks of the one they wanted they tend to leave. I dont want to redo bans/picks 4+ times so I just go into blind pick and have a quick game and thats that. If I am serious about strategy with a friend than Draft is the way to go though.

Red Smurf27

12-09-2011

I always play draft. Yea, there are times when it is a string of dodges but I find its not that much. I just have to be able to ban yorick and rammus. I can't stand playing either one of them. (Shaco on my must ban list too)

Miojozord

12-09-2011

Both the same amount, Blind for a faster game setup, less dodgers and leavers.
Draft for more balanced gameplay, generally better players.

Kiddalee

12-09-2011

I play Blind Pick because, while I often try to round out my team, I am really just playing to chill. I imagine Draft has more tryhards playing the same champions every game as long as they are not banned (yes, I just said Draft, despite its bans, has more tryhard picks than Blind). Plus, I play on weekday mornings, when the queue is smaller, but I don't want to wait.

Gale Mazekin

12-09-2011

akali gets spell pen and armor pen. one me and my buddy killed thier entire team alone becuase he was akali and i was talon. nuked everyone.

Trebby

12-09-2011

I play draft all the time, unless I want to play a quick one in the morning when the Q are way too long.
I enjoy the ban list and I'd love to be able to ban 10 chars instead of 5. (Rammus being PERMAban in dom) But in overall I don't like to play with some idiots who decide to try a new baddies because it's free week (i.e. Vlad) or against the "Dream team"

Jpeg

12-09-2011

draft; BC yorick OP

KrYoS

12-09-2011

Blind cause I like to get in fast .. on SR, I only play draft, although I haven't played SR in a while really.

CJ91

12-09-2011

Draft because I hate Sion.

Phynal

12-09-2011

Draft because knowing that you could go up against Yorick, Ram, and Shaco/Poppy on the same team gives me nightmares.