Love Twisted, Team Needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toefer

12-09-2011

Hey all,
I love 5v5. I don't doubt this in the least. However, a time comes in a summoners life when they must branch off. After 30 levels of playing Summoners Rift, I played a couple weeks worth of 3v3 and now I'm hooked. I love playing Udyr but am willing to win more.
Something about catching someone in the jungle and ripping them to shreds is amazing :P

So, I'm looking for a team/clan. Preferably one that is already formed and I'll be training with. I'm fine with using Vent or Teamspeak, etc. I'm extremely laid back, don't rage if mistakes are made, and am overall a decent player. Most importantly, looking for people who could be LoL friends, not just those people that fill the other two spots.
Reply here first, then we'll figure out the in game situation.

Again, I'm most comfortable with Udyr, Yorick, Orianna, Ashe and Malphite. It's an interesting variety :P Plus I am willing to learn more to fill roles

gawd ure ghey

12-09-2011

Hit me up, added you IG, LODD2. I can invite you to our team, but we don't play all the time, so think of it as a side team you can play with.

Toefer

12-09-2011

Thats actually pretty good for me, flexbility is good

CarrotPanda

12-09-2011

Hey, i love twisted treeline too :3 too much . . . best map EVER! i would love to play wichu, just add me :3 name's CarrotPanda

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2011

hey, i'm looking for a competitive team. add me in game "pochoclotot" and if you like we can see how we do. I must warn you, even though I have a really good english level i am not a native speaker so you may or may not understand me while using ventrilo/teamspeak/etc. But i think we could work something out

Sam

12-09-2011

Check out "3v3" chat, can find some really good players there

lystroka

12-09-2011

I'm looking for a team. I'm flexible in champions however I'm presently lee sin. I generally dislike junglers (especially if done bad i.e the never helps in team fights

Neptune7

12-10-2011

I played my first 30 lvls on 3v3 haha

Toefer

12-10-2011

Hey thanks for all the replies! I'm gonna try to add you all soon and play with you if I can :3

Fooshka

12-10-2011

add me!
Fooshka!