Come the F*** on Riot, REALLY?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KC Kaine

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaRioCed View Post
If anything I'd like to have more leavers and new players because there's a higher chance that they'll be on the enemy team than on mine.
lol that's funny but true.

Arc of Triage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo Dark Kloud Oo View Post
Eotw, good ****** nozzle response. No fool, as soon as we entered, The person would leave or go afk for the entire match. It's Normal mode. And I do report but clealy 1 person reporting does nothing.
Your response to his response was very, In your own words. ****** nozzle.

Fact is, report them for leaving. Leave the QQ out of the forums.

Players that get a ban hammer? Are you kidding me? So you want a team of 3 trolls banning people instead of feeding? YA NO.

BlackMage212

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo Dark Kloud Oo View Post
I've now spent, 1hour and 20 minutes getting 4v5 teams. Each team resigned at about 20. That's 4 F**K**G games wasted. Can you guys do better about people leaving in game PLEASE? It's really a big fu**ing turn off. You guys need to create a /vote and /ban button so the players can do it instantly. Some kind of banhammer. Because clearly, no one gives a **** about report after the stupid freakin match is over. By then, it doesn't even matter, you're too pissed to even care so you rage instantly after. You know this, and so does every other player who has been on the bad end of a 4v5.
I can see me getting a report on this guy in the Tribunal where he says "report me, it won't do ****."

Just cause you report 4 people in 4 different games it won't eliminate everyone else who leaves. Just report them as they come and eventually the community might lose some of them. Thats the best we can hope for.

Metaphisto

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMage212 View Post
Thats the best we can hope for.
I think you're forgetting that you can make several accounts, so in a sense, they'll never leave.

Terry Atken

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphisto View Post
I think you're forgetting that you can make several accounts, so in a sense, they'll never leave.
Except in ranked, you need to get to level 30 to join in, and then, with fresh ELO. Which is a problem, I suppose... Because then you get ELO HELL TM

TRREEEEEKKK

12-11-2011

test

Loonaii

12-30-2011

Lol wtf do people expect riot to do tie ppl down to their computer and electric shock them if they leave? Leavers get points accumulated for every minute out of game i think until they get banned