Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Katarina Fan art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imposhibible

12-08-2011

Hey summoners!

none of you know me (:P) and I've posted this before but last time I posted I wasn't aware of LoL's fan art section (Derp). So now its on to round two!

http://vailed-twilight.deviantart.com/#/d4ayoea
(the attachment is just a thumbnail-go to the link for fullsize plz)

anyways this is a Katarina fan art me-sah did. To many times have I seen her displayed as a regular teenage high school girl.......read the story...she's kinda of a masochist....and by kinda I mean she's definitely a masochist, probably a sadist too: as such that's what I wanted to capture

critiques always welcomed ty!...just try to make it constructive if possible

MonteXristo

Recruiter

12-08-2011

nice but the face needs some work

Khatha

12-08-2011

The size of the image makes it a tad hard to understand what's going on for her face. It could be she's licking the blood off the blade (which is what I think you are trying for) or her blade is going through her face. >.<