We need a Three Stooges inspired champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linna Excel

09-23-2013

You know, we really need a champ in LOL that is an obvious nod to the three stooges. That is why I'm proposing Culamo, a melee fighter who's pretty obviously based on the three, but is a lonely stooge of one. The name comes from Curly, Larry, and Moe. I'm envisioning him as a fat guy with hair that's going everywhere.

Passive - run away
The more enemy champs nearby and the closer they are, the faster Culamo runs.

Q - Spread Out
Culamo slaps nearby foes, knocking them away and stunning them for 1-2 seconds and dealing bonus attack damage.

W - Eye poke
Culamo deals damage and blinds the foe for 3 seconds causing attacks to miss and causing skill shots to go in a random direction and targeted skills to have a different target.

E - Get 'em Champ
Removes snares, stuns, and slows and dashes in the direction of the cursor, dealing damage to everyone in Culamo's path. Enemies at the end of the dash are knocked back in the dash's direction.

Ult - The Slapstick
Culamo tosses a stick of dynamite at a foe that sticks to him (or on the ground, if on the ground, enemy champs near it will pick it up). That foe then tosses it to a random teammate if one is in range. That teammate will then toss it to another teammate. At the end of the fuse, the stick blows up and stuns the enemy team, it deals more damage and has a larger blast radius the more bounces that happened.

Wh1t3 Fang

09-23-2013

Good lord, this would be even more annoying than Teemo.

Marine0351W

09-23-2013

I've got a feeling that that might be a little over the top with cc :/

Linna Excel

09-23-2013

I think he'd be fun to play.

Riot pls.

Linna Excel

09-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine0351W View Post
I've got a feeling that that might be a little over the top with cc :/
What if the Q was a knockback and a silence?

Linna Excel

09-23-2013

Bump!