Jungle Cho'gath Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NavyDivea

12-02-2011

Ok I know its a little wired to ask but with the jungle nerf is jungle'gath viable? I love the thought of him roaming and scaring the piss out of ppl.

Start with pots, get recurve asap, basic boots, RoA, finish wits end and treads, deathcap, shroud, then finishing up as need. FH for armor or FoN then FH or maybe a voidstaff if you have a dedicated tank or even a Rylails to really stick to ppl ( it does work with spikes if I remember correctly). For more AS a malady is in order.

Lvl skills R>E>Q>W After getting spikes to 3 maybe start lvling rupture. Masteries 9/21/0 of course and as for runes ether tank or ap.

Ether ghost or flash to help with ganking and exhuast is always good on him. His ganks will be hit or miss but even a missed rupture will have a lane high tailing it back to their turret.

Anyway comments PLZ. yes no maybe so, build ideas ect. I'd really like feed back on this.

Viribe

12-02-2011

Viable, tho wait for the jungle to stabilize a bit. Old jungle he was actually the fastest clearer right along with karthus. As for ganks look for someone with a snare or stun before you lock in to play him. rupturing a stuned or snared enemy alot more reliable.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

Cho is beast in the jungle. Look up Stonewall008's channel on Youtube, master jungler and practically worships Cho. He's stated that Cho'Gath is rediculously versetile in the jungle and clears very fast, transitions well. His ganking is weak if you miss rupture, but he's very strong and the current jungle seems to discourage ganking.

NavyDivea

12-02-2011

more comments plox

bump

Cenerae

12-02-2011

as long as you have the attack speed runes for it, he clears quickly and safely. Not the best ganker in the world, but if you can hit rupture you won't have any complaints.

NavyDivea

12-09-2011

bump

comments on build plz

myassyourface

12-09-2011

Wit's end isnt really necassary on cho gath with attack speed marks and quints thats all you need.
When i jungle cho if doing well i get an aegis first then go straight for a Deathcap. Usually i get the needlessly large rod then depending on if they're ap or ad heavy i'll get either sunfire or F of N then finish deathcap. If you're doing well and want to make them feel bad a triforce late game is always fun

Paukinra

12-09-2011

I have jungled cho (before and after new jungle.) Im not saying this is perfect but this is what I do:

Cloth Armour + 5pots, get rupture first

Start at blue, get a leash if you can but its not needed. Rupture when you get arrgo and spam it when oyu can, smite when its low enough.#

I take my E second, then W then level RQWE (if Im not tanking in which case I level the silence first)

As for ganks, Im quite good (if i do say so myself ) at landing rupture but yeah getting them snared or stunned then landing it is a nice gank, followed by the silence.

As I said Im not the best, but is my main and has been a long time and this works quite well