Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Strange but Effective Akali Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodiacshape

07-07-2010

Quote:
Naramiel:
Snowball items are much less useful when playing against skilled players, which is presumably what he means. At low ELOs, they're great.

Yea that is what I meant by it. The only reason I mentioned a Sheen was when I started rushing it, after trying many builds, I noticed a huge increase in my damage even with sheen alone and if you upgrade it to lichbane you become queen of burst XD. I mean you could probably just go sheen/lichbane and stack AD for the rest.

Also about snowballing, I noticed when I see someone snowballing the first thing I do is tell my team to focus fire the snowballer everytime and I also noticed when I try to snowball with exception to Soraka, people target me almost immediately.

Jailbroken

07-07-2010

Quote:
Zodiacshape:
Yea that is what I meant by it. The only reason I mentioned a Sheen was when I started rushing it, after trying many builds, I noticed a huge increase in my damage even with sheen alone and if you upgrade it to lichbane you become queen of burst XD. I mean you could probably just go sheen/lichbane and stack AD for the rest.

Also about snowballing, I noticed when I see someone snowballing the first thing I do is tell my team to focus fire the snowballer everytime and I also noticed when I try to snowball with exception to Soraka, people target me almost immediately.

I suppose you could go:

Start with Tome of Agility + 1 health pot
Sheen (from Tome of Agility)
Boots of Mobility
Rageblade
Trinity Force (using Sheen)
Bloodthirster
Infinity Edge or Zhonya's, depending on if you want AD or AP.

Lafer

10-23-2010

ad is totaly useless for akali since she 's so squishy you got to keep her in her W range spam your Q when the cooldown auto attack once and go back stealth... even with a lot of spell vamp, life steal she still gonna get the focus first and die first too,Snowball items are the best for her especialy if you go mid against an ez champ for her.If you want a really good build you need 9/21/0 to overcome is squishyness.i usualy go for doran's blade first with 1 ad mark and 2 quitensse + doran blade i get my spell vamp passif at level 6,then boots level 1 then i get +20 ap book for her passif and health ruby for levithan, next time i get back to the shop i need 750 $ minimum for sorcerer boots or 1600 for mejai plus leviathan ,i level up Q fist then E and W last.then after those item you get rylais that help your survivability and then zhyong ring to boost ur atack plus zhong skill that help too to survive and then guardian angel in any order you prefer

i get spell pen boost in offense and i go all the way down in defense
as my summoner spell i usualy get heal /ghost or cleance
cleance is really usefull against ashe ,malazhar and few others.

With this build you will be able to stay in fight and tank a lot,plus if you get red buff mixed with rylai it very powerfull your 1 v 1 fight will be eazy give him them no escape,

my rune are cooldown over level for blues,
8 magic pen mark 1 ad over level mark(for the passif)
energy regen in yellow,
quitessence i got 2 ad over level(for the passif)
and 1 magic pen quitessence.

Its really important to get these Ad over level rune cuz that what will give you your +10% spell vamp on level 6 and on level 15-16 you will be able to spell your doran's blade and still keep that buff so you can buy a stronger item.

This build work great and made me pwn a lots of people on any kind of elo,i never get a negative score even when our team really suck,average kill per game are 14-30 depending on how long the game last,and death goes from 0-7 in good game.

i pwned any akali iv seen so far with this build so if people says its a bad build just look at my game you will see that people complain about things they dont know about ...

If you want a good akali go ap/survability