Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bamboo Tibbers and School Girl Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PigmyToesNubCake

12-08-2011

At the risk of sounding slightly racist (which I feel I am not) I have come up with a simple skin idea for Annie and her demon bear that is 'Asian' based. Annie will be dress in a stereo-typical red Japanese school uniform with a cartoon bear backpack. As for Tibbers he will be transformed into a giant, scary panda bear with a piece of 'munched on' bamboo. This is my idea and so far I have 'head-shots' for both. I will hopefully finish a full body picture shortly. I hope that people are interested. Please post criticism and applauds.. Thank you.

Here is the final product. Tibbers really bad and Annie's quality isn't what I hoped it would be but I think it's pretty good for what I have to work with.