most memorable game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forge SHIELD

07-07-2010

doesnt even have to be a win ive had plenty of fun loses

mine is back when school was still in session. me and a friend got done with a big test early and had at least another 40 min till the next class started (and we both disliked the professor anyway) so we decide to play a game in the class room before it started. the game is on TT and is even the whole time. class starts in 5 min so we tell our teammate our dilemma and just go all out push and won just before his lecture starts

if this type of thread was already made please forgive me and have mercy

dagni

07-07-2010

Getting steam rolled by a team, who then tried to be funny and surrender while killing our nexus ... only to fail at destroying it in the count-down, causing us to win the game.

that made me smile

Xgraliee

07-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagni View Post
Getting steam rolled by a team, who then tried to be funny and surrender while killing our nexus ... only to fail at destroying it in the count-down, causing us to win the game.

that made me smile
even if they did destroy it within the count down... u still win. the game still check for winning condition after nexus is destroy. so if they surrender after nexus is destory, they lose their nexus, and since it happen after. you win.

Vijaya

07-07-2010

Was rocking a push strategy with my friends, and we all epicly failed. We ended up going 12-55 for kills, doing nothing but suicide rushes into their base at the end. Somehow he managed to keep knocking their inhibitors down, and eventually won.

The team tried flaming us as being terrible afterward, and I just had to smile. We might've sucked, but they lost when they were ahead by 43 kills.

The Burning Waffle

07-07-2010

Going 29 and 0 as teemo and getting called a hacker, i miss my lower ELO brackets lol