League of Legends Counter Pick List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arcticnerd

03-16-2012

Good job. A lot of people talk about counter picking but they have no idea what to go for (me included).

Duhizy

03-17-2012

how does tristana counter cait???? pretty sure im not playing trist wrong because i always jump her if i can and win the trade but the support makes it impossible so i dont see it.

KurikaraSword

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
how does tristana counter cait???? pretty sure im not playing trist wrong because i always jump her if i can and win the trade but the support makes it impossible so i dont see it.
Only thing I can think of at this time is that tristana's range becomes better than caits later on.

Gharry

03-28-2012

The tip for Rammus should be changed, he doesn't hit wards anymore.

DR200

03-29-2012

bump

Best Novi NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Thank you for this :))

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Good list for generic info but it's not got a lot of champions listed...

Example.

Karma is Leblanc's number 1 counter. I understand perhaps not listing her because no one plays her but there's no denying that a karma with half a brain will STOMP Leblanc.

Karma can out shield the champions you list, can push the lane as easily if not more easily then either listed and has a built in, powerful shield and a passive that makes baiting an over confident LB easy. Ooh I'm low health and you want to burst? just kidding I just healed most of my hp, shielded for 600 dmg and burst you from 3/4.

<edit>

You listed Fizz as a WW counter but not vlad or swain? I agree it's not quite as ideal but with the huge range gap closers and built in healing reduction he counters them for the same reasons.

DJLTheFirst

04-08-2012

this is gold
just pure gold

PinoyAddMe

04-08-2012

Counter Picks + Guide in one view + Top Summoners + Android App with Counter Pick tips under Google Play Description

http://www.lolbig.com

Sugarcaen

04-08-2012

Hey Summoners!

We are currently in the process of converting the counter list to a full website, and mobile application. We love your feedback, so feel free to message Tokin and I directly in game, or through the email addresses in the document with any comments/questions/concerns/cookies.

See you all on the Fields of Justice!