League of Legends Counter Pick List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BFG

12-19-2011

Glad we would help mango!

and... really teemo? i'll have to see it in action

julianjuvenile

12-19-2011

bump
and thanks for the changes i book marked this and shared it with my team

BFG

12-19-2011

Wow juvenile, thanks man I really appreciate that. It's nice to hear good feedback from the community

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

So many things on this guide are wrong..... I mean, ye gods. The counters to Zilean are anybody with strong shields, and anybody who can make him feel the burn when he drops the bomb. Yorick is freaking hard countered by Trundle. Period. Xerath is better countered by champs with a spellshield to block the stun, like Morg or Sivir. Malphit is Xin's worst nightmare. Wukong is heavily countered by anybody with hard cc, because he's an ad caster and most of his skills require movement or the ability to cast them. Without his skills, he's helpless. Warwick is best countered by Blitzecrank and Janna, because he'll never, ever reach either of them without his ult, and if he ults, he gets violated anally with extreme prejudice by endless cc.

It's like you have 0 idea what you're talking about. I'm done.

BFG

12-20-2011

Xerath's main damage output is a sidesteppable skillshot thus not needing to be hard countered by a spellshield.

Why would anyone counter solo Warwick with a duo lane? Gangplank is the anti WW both in jungle and solo.

Thank you for pointing out the cruddy Wukong counters they have been fixed.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Mostly right but have serious problem.

For example, Kass should be the #1 counter against basically all mage,

Cait doesn't counter Wukong effective enough.

Morg doesn't have enough burst to take sion's shield down.

Hell, you put morg at #1 too much.
Morg has a massive spellshield herself, even if Sion still has his sheild up your taking half his burst. Also Morgana's snare isn't that hard to land when Sion is running up to your face. I would say thats a decent counter.

Its just a list of people that CAN counter these champions and why, its a pretty accurate list from what I looked at.

BFG

12-22-2011

There are many (hard counters) in the list and many champions that can keep up with others, every champion doesn't have a direct counter, just counter mechanics that have been proven quite effective against them.

uxz

12-22-2011

Please add Lee Sin to Counter #1 for Vayne. Gap closer with Invisibility reveal+slow for when she ults and trys to run.

Muffy

12-22-2011

Thanks for making this dude! Been looking for an updated list

BFG

12-23-2011

My pleasure