Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daisieheart

12-08-2011

Okay so i am not an artist so i do not have a picture to post but i do have an idea. I recently bought Gragas and i noticed he does not have a whole lot of skins to choose from so i was thinking of a new skin for him, its called Gragas on the Rocks. I was thinking it could either be a frost skin like frosted Ezreal or frostfire Annie but im not sure how his keg would look. However the other idea i had was Bartender Gragas he could wear a Bartenders vest and his keg could be a bottle with the little spout like the bottles have at bars. I do not know if these ideas are very good but i figured i would post them and see if anyone else liked them. Please leave a comment i would love to hear the feedback, and remember if your buying i'm in!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RunninBearPoo

12-08-2011

i think that this thread doesn't belong in the fan art section.