[CHALLENGE] Crack Relationships 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Still Eternity

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stofen View Post
Grrr, I wish I could motivate myself to write...

But seeing as how this is a crack pairs thread it would be a shame to not mention this NocturneXLux fic I found the other day. Be warned, while it has an M rating it's pretty much T for the first 3 chapters since its mostly Nocturne's thoughts. Chapter 4, though... gets umm... messy... yeah... avoid chapter 4 if you don't want any NSFW.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137378/1/Living_Nightmare
I read it because of your link.

Let me just say, HE'S COMPLETELY CORRECT ABOUT CHAPTER FOUR.

Oh dear god...I'm certainly not going to spoil it, but exactly WHAT and HOW "things" happen almost made me puke a little...

It's still a fantastic read though.

Kazmahu

12-13-2011

Alright, this is a crack pairings thread after all, so I went with something shorter and with a humor focus. Here we go!

Oh, and this is a little racy. I think I'm not quite breaking any rules, somebody contact me if I am and I'll make amendments posthaste.

-----

Breathless. Garen had heard the word used to describe him once before, and had thought it accurate at the time. But this was truly something else. His entire body was straight, tense, energy and sensation pulsing through every fiber of his being. The raw energy of the experience was enough to test even his disciplined mind, to make hairline cracks appear in the veneer of of control her maintained at all times.

And it was her that put him in such a state. He doubted there were any other in the world as skilled as she. The elegance and decisiveness in the movements, the precision and intention of her actions, the total control she exhibited from the moment it began to well after was truly a rare thing. When she finally disengaged, shifted away from him, he was left gasping for air as he sought to keep his balance, while she favored him with a confident smile, utterly unconcerned.

Garen allowed himself a moment of weakness, reveling in the rare intensity of the sensation as he slowly gained control of his breathing, but was soon brought back to focus. The noise was unmistakable - the shifting of leather, then the clatter of metal.

Janna simply smiled again as he watched her empty several gold sovereigns from his wallet. "You agreed," she said airily. "Breathless is $2.95 a minute."

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Eternity View Post
I read it because of your link.

Let me just say, HE'S COMPLETELY CORRECT ABOUT CHAPTER FOUR.

Oh dear god...I'm certainly not going to spoil it, but exactly WHAT and HOW "things" happen almost made me puke a little...

It's still a fantastic read though.
I've read a lot of things, seen a lot of stuff, but chapter four...I...
Probably the second strangest LoL fanfic I've ever seen.
The first? I'll just leave it as a rated M Orianna/Blitzcrank fanfic. Not sayin' anything else.

Still Eternity

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
The first? I'll just leave it as a rated M Orianna/Blitzcrank fanfic. Not sayin' anything else.
...I know it's likely foolish. But my ****ed curiosity is too high to satiate.

Where can I find..?

Stofen

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
PLEASE! When you drop a hint like that you just gotta provide.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2011

I honestly don't remember where I saw it. Sorry! But if you're interested in non-rated M fanfics, you can always check out mine.

Civilized Rat

12-14-2011

Me, Warwick.

Oh yes. (No it was coincidence. I even have the screens to prove it!)

Stofen

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Me, Warwick.

Oh yes. (No it was coincidence. I even have the screens to prove it!)
I have a feeling that this will involve roleplaying. With Big Bad WW.

Civilized Rat

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stofen View Post
I have a feeling that this will involve roleplaying. With Big Bad WW.
Hmmm....possibly. Though with what we've done so far, I already have more than enough to go off of.

Silver of Souls

12-15-2011

I didn't notice that the thread was remade :O! I shall roll when it is not 3 in the morning~