@Riot: Any update on ranked Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gilvado

01-03-2012

I really feel that a lot of the Dominion hate amongst the SR community comes from their lack of understanding that there is significant depth to Dominion. I think that ranked leaderboards would help, simply because it would show that there's a biiig difference between the best and worst players on Dominion. Can we get an update on the ETA?

daveuh

01-03-2012

They won't answer you because they don't know what they are doing with this game.

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

with so many issues and bugs i doubt it will be anytime soon

Basoosh

01-04-2012

They're waiting for the map to "mature".

What that means is up for interpretation. Maybe if we get a voice modulator and make Crystal Scar have a deep manly voice?

FDru

01-04-2012

"The SR community" hates TT despite the fact that is has ranked... and it's just a mini SR with the same fundamental gameplay.

Ranked isn't going to change anyone's mind about Dominion.

Daleo88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

I agree with the original poster for the following reason:

Introducing ranked Dominion means people will play it seriously which will force the flaws of the map to the surface allowing Riot to spend WAY less resources to bring it to a competitive state.

Assuming Dominion will some day have a ranked league, why not start it now - if it starts out somewhat unbalanced and people learn to abuse it, it is very clear what to fix - and these things need to be fixed anyways.

Just do it =P

SlyBeaverSlayer

01-05-2012

makes sence, let people figure out how to break it so it can be fixed

Stun Bot

01-05-2012

Riot has a 5 million $$ Prize pool for Summoner Rift Tourny's right now. Why would they make Dominion competitive, with their money on the table for a completely different game mode.

When they can profit from Dominion, we WILL have ranked.

Cyxe

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
They're waiting for the map to "mature".

What that means is up for interpretation. Maybe if we get a voice modulator and make Crystal Scar have a deep manly voice?
I lol'd

Stutta Step

01-07-2012

Bump for ranked Dom, Its past due already in my humble opinion.