Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deeplight

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
@Deeplight: Thank you so much for the in-depth feedback. I will most certainly look at Sakura, I have bookmarked her for now. Will read thoroughly when my summer session is finished (not too far from now).
Awesome thanks a lot. I haven't really gotten much feedback since I've been back and Sakura is one of my personal favorites of my own. She's not an easy read though :/ Most people give up and I probably need a better way to display her.

FoxMindedGuy

07-31-2012

Summer Session 1 almost ended, will get to your champion ASAP.

Malench

07-31-2012

I think her snare should give allys movement speed if it hits them, as well as snare enemys.

aurauri

08-02-2012

Your poll is a little depressing, if someone liked supports but not Flora there would be no option for that. Your idea is very interesting, she is similar to Anivia in the whole otherworldly entity trying to aid Valoran in its quest for peace, order, and harmony. I would avoid using god or goddess in a title however, even Soraka is only a Starchild, that would probably sound a bit over zealous. I also happen to favor Fauna over Flora but that's just personal taste o^ ^o

FoxMindedGuy

08-02-2012

@Deeplight: I gave you feedback on your champion, very interesting but I believe some creative criticism was needed. Please don't be offended (if I sounded rude or anything), my intention was not that at all in the post.

@aurauri: You are right, I should not have worded "no" like that. Can you please help me find another title then, how does "Flora, the Nature Protector" sound?

As for the Fauna and Flora thingy, I initially had her named Fauna but my fellow summoners informed me that Fauna is used for animals and Flora is used for plants. As she is entirely plant-based champion, I think Flora suits her better.

Thank you for your honest feedback, we all need creative criticism to keep us grounded

@XxUpMySleevexX: Her snare is a non-targeted spell that has no projectile and is instant (much like Ryze). Also, I feel she already has a lot of utility going for her, adding another steroid would make her a bit on the Over-Powered side.

FoxMindedGuy

08-05-2012

This thread is so bumpy!

TheBluezer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

bump

Fabala

08-11-2012

When I first heard about Zyra being made, I immediately thought of this champion post, and thought it was her with a different name. Sadface...

FoxMindedGuy

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabala View Post
When I first heard about Zyra being made, I immediately thought of this champion post, and thought it was her with a different name. Sadface...
Haha, don't worry. I am sure we can, somehow, tell Riot Designers to take a look at this

Nomissire

09-18-2012

Even if the concept is old, he's still really awesome ^^ Keep bumping +1