Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizuhara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

In terms of base stats, her heal is comparable to Soraka's (but heals her and her lanemate) while granted armor and MR bonuses. For comparison, Soraka's heals 280 at r4 and 350 at r5 and grants 105 bonus armor at r5.

Fauna's is an AoE 250 heal with 35 bonus MR/AR. However, it's on nearly half the CD.

Her ability to return mana, along with her mana regen passive, ensure that neither she nor her lanemate will have to worry about spells if she gets it to ~lvl 3. All out spam isn't possible, but it's a nice boost and certainly comparable to Soraka (albiet slightly weaker single target).

Sinnarro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

I love this concept and like some of the art included. Would love to see her added to the roster.

Yuri Shipper

07-10-2012

Well I guess the op got his wish now with the upcoming Zyra. Although the name is different... :P

Jannet

07-10-2012

Hope this is what Zyra is like.

Karrottop009

07-10-2012

So as of recent development, Fauna(or Flora) would be Zyra's caring sister or something along those lines? Could be a strong combo actually, considering Zyra would most likely be a high ability power mage with Fauna(or Flora) busy protecting the two while causing massive amounts of damage with their plants. Possibly try to work into lore?

FoxMindedGuy

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrottop009 View Post
So as of recent development, Fauna(or Flora) would be Zyra's caring sister or something along those lines? Could be a strong combo actually, considering Zyra would most likely be a high ability power mage with Fauna(or Flora) busy protecting the two while causing massive amounts of damage with their plants. Possibly try to work into lore?
I don't see why not.

If they can have:
(1) Garen and Lux
(2) Darius and Draven
(3) Morgana and Kayle

Then they should have Zyra and Flora.

Leafblaze

Recruiter

07-11-2012

Woah. I just realized Chalice builds perfectly on to her. Go figure.

MysticOblivion

07-11-2012

bump. I don't have any bad comments about this.

Karrottop009

07-11-2012

With Fauna(Flora)'s "W," one could possibly solve the issue of massive nuking of the flower if each seed grew a rose. But only allies of Fauna(Flora) would see the actual healing rose glowing gold. This way, the enemy would have to keep guessing and keep aware of recipients of the healing powers to figure out which rose is the correct one. A design idea: What if Fauna(Flora) carried a pouch made of exotic plants to hold the seeds?

Bigg Fuddgee

07-12-2012

Bump, I think this champion may have something to do with the new champion coming out.