Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fire Lord Iroh

06-08-2012

Okay since somebody deleted my post I'm going to post again. This champion's skill set was taken straight from ***'s characters Nymphora and Monarch. Don't believe me, google their skill set. My point is that if you have a champion idea, make sure it's your own rather than just slightly modify a skill set from another game... I'll probably get downvoted for this but it needed to be said.

Fapotu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

leafy bumps

Prelt

06-08-2012

Here you are, I feel it suits Flora very nicely.

Flora, the Nature Goddess

Flora comes from a land very different than the war-torn Valoran. It is a place where nature and magic entwine together, called Halsinar. Unlike the magic-torn lands where the League is held, Halsinar has not known war for many ages. Flora and her ilk reside within a realm of constant spring where golden sunlight and the scent of blooming plants fill the air. Conflict in the lands is resolved in relitively no time, due to the peaceful and calming atmosphere.

But, long ago, Halsinar was very much like how Valoran has been. Brutal campaigns sundered and tore at the land and people. It was not until a group of mages who had harnessed the powers of the very wilds themselves intervened being lead by their archmage, Flora. They traveled the land, binding the rampant magic to the land and themselves. Since then, peace has reigned over. Now, Flora has come to Valoran and the League, seeking enough following and favor so that she may bring the same peace to the nature that cries out to her.

"She masters over nature and magic, her power should not be underestimated." - Maokai, the Twisted Treant

Edit: I was going for a very Riot like Lore on her, but if you'd like I can further elaborate

FoxMindedGuy

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelt View Post
Here you are, I feel it suits Flora very nicely.

Flora, the Nature Goddess

Flora comes from a land very different than the war-torn Valoran. It is a place where nature and magic entwine together, called Halsinar. Unlike the magic-torn lands where the League is held, Halsinar has not known war for many ages. Flora and her ilk reside within a realm of constant spring where golden sunlight and the scent of blooming plants fill the air. Conflict in the lands is resolved in relitively no time, due to the peaceful and calming atmosphere.

But, long ago, Halsinar was very much like how Valoran has been. Brutal campaigns sundered and tore at the land and people. It was not until a group of mages who had harnessed the powers of the very wilds themselves intervened being lead by their archmage, Flora. They traveled the land, binding the rampant magic to the land and themselves. Since then, peace has reigned over. Now, Flora has come to Valoran and the League, seeking enough following and favor so that she may bring the same peace to the nature that cries out to her.

"She masters over nature and magic, her power should not be underestimated." - Maokai, the Twisted Treant

Edit: I was going for a very Riot like Lore on her, but if you'd like I can further elaborate
OMG! It's sooooo cool. Thank you so much.. This is going on the front page for sure with your name on it

Oh and thanks Fapotu for the leafy bump... GO Green GO Flora!!

SifuLong

FoxMindedGuy

06-13-2012

bump!!

Derrick the Red

06-13-2012

I really like it. I came on this forum to suggest a support with a Cleanse ultimate and saw you already had . Good job.

FoxMindedGuy

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick the Red View Post
I really like it. I came on this forum to suggest a support with a Cleanse ultimate and saw you already had . Good job.
Thanks, mang. I wish more reds see this

Kooloo Limpah

06-15-2012

I love this kit. I think she does have a little bit too much utility. If she can cleanse everyone, she shouldn't give passive tenacity. Maybe the tenacity would be ONLY for her?

I like that she is similar to Soraka, but also different. Soraka gives armor and silences enemy, which are mostly resistances to first ad, then ap carries respectively. Inversely, this champion would give MR and have a root, which is the opposite of armor and silence.

Thunder Titz

06-15-2012

As an avid support (especially Soraka) player, I'd buy this champion with all the money I had. I really love the kit and don't think I'd change a thing. +1