Should Fauna (Flora) be added to the Champion Roster?

Yes, with or without tweaks! 952 90.93%
NEVER! We don't need another support champion for now 95 9.07%
Voters: 1047. You may not vote on this poll

Fauna: A Support Champion Suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L33Fish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheez Whiz FTW View Post
R - Nitpicking though it may be, it would be helpful to state that is "doesn't stack with Tenacity items" just in case Riot ever releases something with less than 10/15/20 Tenacity.
If it is providing "Tenacity" then it does not stack with any other source of Tenacity. If it is providing "CC reduction," then it does stack with Tenacity.

FoxMindedGuy

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borygmos View Post
im going ap and im going to two shot ppl with just Q... even with tenacity it ends up ticking 5ish times? and thats 1.5 ap ratio between the combined ticks... not to mention its 2.4 ap ratio if they dont get tenacity (maybe itll lose a tick somewhere between start up and end but still you see the point)

going to hold back my vote... lemme know when thers "id love another support but not this one" option
Thanks, because of you and many others, I realized the AP ratios were a bit too high. Thus, upon telling me to readjust them to be near 0.1, I have changed it to be 0.15.

Stacona

12-08-2011

For her E, you should add like a small AD/AP buff to it as well, mana and cooldown are good, makes it like a blue buff basically, considering that exists maybe a 5/10/15/20/25 AD/AP buff as well?

For her ultimate maybe 15/20/25% or 20/25/30% movement speed buff - and to clarify - her ultimate will remove effects like ignite and exhaust just like cleanse as well, correct

a very good champion, well done ^.^
i tried making a nature champion as well

FoxMindedGuy

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacona View Post
For her E, you should add like a small AD/AP buff to it as well, mana and cooldown are good, makes it like a blue buff basically, considering that exists maybe a 5/10/15/20/25 AD/AP buff as well?

For her ultimate maybe 15/20/25% or 20/25/30% movement speed buff - and to clarify - her ultimate will remove effects like ignite and exhaust just like cleanse as well, correct

a very good champion, well done ^.^
i tried making a nature champion as well
Yes but not suppression! Like WW and malz ult

Roguest0

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
I did a quick sketch for fun.

I know, kind of Soraka-ish, but I love the fauna concept too much!!!

Perhaps I should give her deer horns? Idk...

My apologies for my ****ty drawing skills.
That's a beautiful drawing there! And I think it would suit Flora the best!

K D Bonez

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
(E) Calming Fragrance - Target an area to immediately pop a white flower there (from within the ground). This white flower lasts 5 seconds and all ally champions, who stand within 500 radius of said flower, are restored 0.60% / 1.20% / 1.80% / 2.40% / 3.00% (+ 0.005 AP) of their max mana per second and experience a 4% / 8% / 12% / 16% / 20% reduction in their ability cool-downs. Additionally, enemy champions who stand within 600 radius of said flower have their cool-downs increased by 4% / 8% / 12% / 16% / 20%
Unlike my previous post on page 10 I can't go into details as i'm strained for time with finals, but i'll just say this: 20% CDR for your whole team that are inside the area is B-a-d, with an obviously capital "B". Heimerdingers ult alone gives him 10/15/20% CDR, and you have this on a non-ult. Nerf it to 2/4/6/8/10% (which is the same as Ryze) and that would be much more acceptable. As for the other effect (Increased Cool Down or ICD), it's a hit/miss ability that isn't enough to make this late game threatening. Against mages, yes, this would be powerful, but chances are they wouldn't even be close to the flower, and for DPS/Bruisers, they just come up and crit your face off. The only specific roll this hurts are AD Mages, and they're far and few.

E still needs something else I'm afraid =/

Kenura

12-08-2011

Great concept, we defiantly need more supports.

Brownie42

12-08-2011

I really like the idea. Q, W, and passive are fine.

R needs to be lower tenacity (maybe 10/13/16). I like the rest of it, but I am a little concerned that it will counter champions like amumu just a little too hard.

E is a good ability, but its numbers need work. Right now it just gives too much of everything. Nerf the mana regen and the cooldown reduction (i'd say by about 1/3rd).

Anyways, just my thoughts. Really like the idea of the hero and this game could use another support hero anyways, so i voted yes.

FoxMindedGuy

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
Unlike my previous post on page 10 I can't go into details as i'm strained for time with finals, but i'll just say this: 20% CDR for your whole team that are inside the area is B-a-d, with an obviously capital "B". Heimerdingers ult alone gives him 10/15/20% CDR, and you have this on a non-ult. Nerf it to 2/4/6/8/10% (which is the same as Ryze) and that would be much more acceptable. As for the other effect (Increased Cool Down or ICD), it's a hit/miss ability that isn't enough to make this late game threatening. Against mages, yes, this would be powerful, but chances are they wouldn't even be close to the flower, and for DPS/Bruisers, they just come up and crit your face off. The only specific roll this hurts are AD Mages, and they're far and few.

E still needs something else I'm afraid =/
Yeah, I am still working on making it a worthwhile skill. I am completely open to suggestions. Nonetheless, I did tweak it according to your liking.

Smasher Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Her ultimate sounds like Monarch from HoN.
But I like the idea of a new support

We need more supports!