Ashe in Dominion is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TouchinMyself

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
Then Why I have a 4 to 1 win ratio with her even when I play against the "alleged" top elo players of dominion? uhu uhu?
Because you're being carried...

Necks

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I rarely see an Ashe, but when I do, she usually gets jumped on and instagibbed. Or maybe it's because I have yet to see a team that is that built and coordinated around Ashe being the carry.
This is very true.

I am personally blessed to have a group of friends that pick champions revolving around my own picks (ranged carries). It's the only way to make those squishy carries work.

Lolkoopa

12-08-2011

Ashe doesn't have an escape. I feel like she is more vulnerable to jumps/ganks compared to Tristana, Cait and Vayne. I really enjoy playing Ashe but if she isn't well protected or positioned she falls apart.

Shaxtenn

12-08-2011

I played against an Ashe that completely wrecked me and my team. The ice arrow kiting was definitely a factor, and her ult was a pain. But the big reason she did so well was the rest of her team kept my team from getting close to her. We had to get through an Orianna and a Taric first (I forget who else), while this Ashe was wailing on us, and it didn't really happen. I forget who was on my team but clearly we didn't have the gap-closers we needed.

So I can accept that Ashe can do well on Dominion - with a good team backing her up, and as long as the other team doesn't have enough gap-closing types like Wukong and Pantheon.

Red Smurf27

12-08-2011

Played with a Waterd Ashe and she seemed pretty OP to me. =p

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

You just beat a Morgana who started the chat info with "Is Morgana good on dominion?"

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

The only time I can remember losing to your Ashe was when you had a pocket Alistar. That Alistar player was GOOD.

But then I haven't been playing that much lately, so it's been a while

ZenithZephyr

12-08-2011

Ashe op

Clutch Gatorade

The Council

12-08-2011

Just saying.

(I'm Gatorade in the SS)

EDIT: FU for beating me to the fun.

Waterd

12-08-2011

its funny how you people found ONE GAME where you finally win and come here to run and show it..are you proud? I would. Enjoy it, since it can be a long time before it happens again.