Ashe in Dominion is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

12-07-2011

Good one OP.

I would have fallen for it if she was not the WORST ranged AD for Dominion...

Quite possibly every single line you said was false and the opposite holds true.

Stimuz

12-07-2011

CDR Ashe is pretty beastly against most comps, but there are certain matchups that just destroy her, Fizz being one of the worst counters I've seen.

Waterd

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Good one OP.
I would have fallen for it if she was not the WORST ranged AD for Dominion...
Then Why I have a 4 to 1 win ratio with her even when I play against the "alleged" top elo players of dominion? uhu uhu?

Nekrogen

12-07-2011

Every champ in Dominion is viable if you're good with them. Still a firm believer in this philosophy.

UpS Shane

12-07-2011

Really, its not that one person is OP. It depends on how that team is made, and the enemy team is made. Anyone can be OP if the other team allows them to be.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

i have near about a 90% win rate with veigar in dom, doesnt at all make him OP, it just means me the person controlling the champion outplayed the opposition.

Temporomandibule

12-07-2011

Ez is 10x better than Ashe on dominion.

Ashe is only OP against champions without a real gap closer. She's a good counter to say, a stupid Sion rushing her head on. A smart Sion though that catches her in the Jungle? Dead in a second flat.

She's annihilated too easily by many champions and a lot weaker than Vayne and Ez. No real reason to pick her other than that she's fairly fun to play.

LegendaryEnemy

12-07-2011

Dat Corki.

Yuan Shikai

12-07-2011

I only met 1 good ashe on dom in all my games EVER. If you're good with her that doesn't mean she is OP. If you have an extraordinary win loss ratio with her that is not only your but you whole team's achievement. Period.

Lord Macaroni

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
I only met 1 good ashe on dom in all my games EVER. If you're good with her that doesn't mean she is OP. If you have an extraordinary win loss ratio with her that is not only your but you whole team's achievement. Period.
I'm glad you pointed this out. Waterd exclusively queues with people who can carry him early-mid game, considering he usually has tunnel vision and feeds early on, then if the team survives past 20 minutes when Ashe is hypercarry mode and they end up winning he tries to take all the credit like he is the best dominion player. This thread isn't about Ashe, it's him trying to point out how AMAZING he thinks he is at dominion lol. Please lock thanks.