Ashe in Dominion is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waterd

12-07-2011

She is ridiculous. Insane kiting and slows your team, Ultimate from anywhere, you can't touch her unless you outnumber her, and then she just slows everybody and walks away.

Impossible to catch ranged dps that nobody can escape or reach. Just saying.

Argodis

12-07-2011

Depends on enemy team comp.

Tanky DPS with real gap closers eat her alive if she doesn't have a tank or support there babysitting her.

I would take any AD carry over Ashe on Dominion as they are much safer picks.

Pieceofcandy

12-07-2011

Ezreal in Dominion is OP!

He is rediculous. Insane kiting and slows your team, Ultimate from anywhere, you cant touch him unless you outnumber him, and then he teleports over the wall and walks away.

Impossible to catch ranged dps that nobody can escape or reach. Just sayin'.

TokinPrez

12-07-2011

I would agree that Ez is harder to deal with on Dominion. As for Ashe you just need to pick champions with strong gap closers, irelia, wukong, maokai, many of them. Her damage is not that great and she is mega squishy.

MMKH

12-07-2011

I rarely see an Ashe, but when I do, she usually gets jumped on and instagibbed. Or maybe it's because I have yet to see a team that is that built and coordinated around Ashe being the carry.

The Wrongsword

12-07-2011

The term "OP" has lost all meaning

FDru

12-07-2011

What am I reading?

Speedbumps are OP.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

12-07-2011

Ezreal does most of the things Ashe does, but better.

What Ashe does do better is push the lane and poke with volley spam (Ezreal pokes one target at a time, Ashe pokes her target and anyone nearby). Hawkshot is also useful in leading weaker teammates, that teammate who thinks they're chasing for a 1v1 will change their mind when they Hawkshot reveals 3 reinforcements coming.

(Keep in mind that poking is more effective the longer you do it - which means poking is not quite as effective in solo queue because your team's going to have impatient people who just want nonstop teamfights and don't give you the time to whittle the enemy team down)

ECA is also better than Trueshot in some scenarios, if someone is capping completely by themselves, the 2.5 second stun means your turret's going to land a few extra hits on top of ECA's damage.

Waterd

12-07-2011

I read but i don't know I seem to be unable to lose with ashe unless one of my teammates afk.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2011

You'll lose so **** hard to Cait or Trist, Kog. As much as I generally play unpopular ad carry in dominion, ashe is kinda of trash b/c you see gap closers on enemy teams in practically all match ups.