Most newb friendly champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartkun View Post
I can't agree on Teemo, he was the first hero I tried out, and I thought he was completely useless when I kept getting owned. I switched to Cho'Gath / Alistar and found it ALOT easier to learn to play.

(I did eventually go back to Teemo and now he's my main :P)
If you play him carefully, he's fine. Just go AP build and focus on shrooming. That ought to help the team while also keeping you out of the fights. You know?

HowlingKommando

10-04-2009

Ashe for sure.

Get some Mana Regen runes on her and she's set.

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
If you play him carefully, he's fine. Just go AP build and focus on shrooming. That ought to help the team while also keeping you out of the fights. You know?
Oh I understand but do you think the prospect of shrooming and kiting people into them is really that noobfriendly?

Lilwang

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anony View Post
Giving my character a bad name I see.
its true though

RamboBatman

10-04-2009

I think that this is an interesting question and I thought about who I thought was easiest for a newb for a while before I came to the conclusion that the game is just very unfriendly to new players. That being said, there are certainly some champs that are easier than others. Riot did us the favor of giving difficulty levels for each character and after looking through them I found them fairly accurate. They rate the 5 easiest as: Alistair, Ashe, Nunu, Ryze, and Tristana, with Ryze being the easiest by far.

MaximalBeast

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shido View Post
tbh I found Twisted Fate to be pretty easy if you use an AP build
Personally, I have to disagree. Twisted Fate requires a lot of attention to your surroundings and precision with your Wild Cards ability, something noobs usually lack. For new guys I recommend Ashe or Annie. Both are simple to understand and pretty straight forward in terms of use. Ashe is your slow, and Annie your nuker.

GNOY

10-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolret View Post
Hi, i've just invited a friend to the beta and i was woundering what champion is the most newb friendly to start playing.

i was thinking a range with lots of hp, i.e Morgana or Tristina.
Morgana is bad choice for newbies. She isn't easy to play at all. I started with malphite and it was a good start, ofc i played DotA for long time, so I dont know if it will suite someone who even dont know what lasthitting is.

Ashe and other dps is bad choices too, but thats my opinion only, the reason - they die in few hits, and newbies definetely cant have blink spell to avoid death. At least tanks have some power and abilities to withstand ganks for some time, so they probably wont feed too badly. Just tell them to not rush in team of 5 enemies or under tower and its cool.