Can't enter my game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buakaw

12-07-2011

It wont even go into the load screen, game is 17 mins in tried restarting my comp and everything. Is it just me or are there server prolbems?

elmalacopa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2011

i got the same problem after i did a system restore due a ******* virus and now i cant play lol i did everything that is posted here:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=52018 wich is the most informative solution ihave seen in the forums but nothing.. i have: reinstalled .net framework, reinstalled adobe air and shockwave, reinstalled directx, reinstalled lol twice, aplying thte 0.0.## trick and nothing... i hope there is a solution to this the only thing left is to REINSTALL WINDOWS wich is too extreme for only just one game to work right sacrifice other installed programs.... too bad riot...

my graphic card is k (she ate oranges) thats why i didint reinstalled or upgraded
and i have windos 7 64 bit also (windows is immune to oranges). dammit!
i want to play with the fox!!! help riot haaaalp!

maannoo

05-28-2012

After champion selection black screen pop up ( In game - game is still in progress) but i can't enter the game. somebody help me how to solve this problem

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-29-2012

System restore will generally break your install,

Please see the Black Screen fixes here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

Plantain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

How about having the employees at Riot make a game that doesn't bug every other day and break when you do something that your computer requires you to do monthly?