Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I think you under-estimate Morgana. Just like each time she was ran by Curse/TSM on NA Regionals, matches some of my experiences with her.

She's such a safe farmer, scales well, and has plenty of utility with her bind and shield all around.
How does good on SR equate to good on TT?

Ryswick

10-17-2012

Thanks, this helped me get plat in 1 day.

Vexengetorix

10-17-2012

Why is Kha'Zix so strong on this map?

MeekRhino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I think that you have underestimated Ezreal and Swain. Swain is so difficult to kill for 3 people, plus his ult still gets its full damage potential against three. And he has some good cc to go with his damage ability.

Ezreal, in my opinion, is one of the best champions for 3v3's, at least with an organized team. He has incredible mobility, and has huge damage early, mid, and late. He is great at kiting those bruisers that 3's players are so fond of. Also, as an ad carry, he is able to kill the bruisers.

A Master Shaco

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Just the whole twitch kind of shivers me. Twitch is terribly weak, I'm not sure if it's the hp or resistances but he doesn't win lane. Any bruiser can beat him. Team fight you can easily drop him as well. TT is build around bruisers/burst champions. AD carries are just too risky, but high reward if you have a strong support, but the only support I feel even close to reliable is nunu, other ones are really bad.

How do you plan to lane with twitch? When I play against* one, i easily can first blood with him still level 1 and I rush level 2. So seriously I totally can see twitch being played, but you need a very high mechanic and micro skill.
I never really have an issue, The only time I've ever lost lane with him is when the enemy Jayce did some gimmick thing, It was really well played on his part, But he instantly went from level 1 to level 3. He took smite, and I guess he got very close to level one, but he was hitting all of the minions down to low hp, and he managed to group them up and kill them all at once, hit level 3 and bomb me.
Anyways, Twitch can be a real lane bully, Again, The only issue I've ever had is Jayce, I've beaten Rengar's, Lee Sins, Darius', And Kha'Zix's. I won't say I've beaten Jax's because I only tried to passive lane against them after I fb'ed them.
I pretty much always get FB by keeping poison stacks up and then using ignite, You can get about a 30 per second true damage tick going at about level 2.

Edit: For clarification, I agree with everything you have on this list, However I do feel that Twitch is being underrated/misunderstood.

Sam

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
I think you under-estimate Morgana. Just like each time she was ran by Curse/TSM on NA Regionals, matches some of my experiences with her.

She's such a safe farmer, scales well, and has plenty of utility with her bind and shield all around.
http://www.twitch.tv/916lol/b/333909320 this is why morgana is not that strong. :P

Sam

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryswick View Post
Thanks, this helped me get plat in 1 day.

Good! !

Sam

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeekRhino View Post
I think that you have underestimated Ezreal and Swain. Swain is so difficult to kill for 3 people, plus his ult still gets its full damage potential against three. And he has some good cc to go with his damage ability.

Ezreal, in my opinion, is one of the best champions for 3v3's, at least with an organized team. He has incredible mobility, and has huge damage early, mid, and late. He is great at kiting those bruisers that 3's players are so fond of. Also, as an ad carry, he is able to kill the bruisers.

Swain needs items to be strong, his farming potential is terrible in TT

I can see Ezreal is strong, easiest counter to ezreal is have a whole team of gap closers and just initiate on him :P

Sam

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexengetorix View Post
Why is Kha'Zix so strong on this map?

A lot of paths, very small, can easily cut ppl off and 1v1 them. His damage output is mostly based on his Q and how you take them out when they are alone.

Restiur1

10-18-2012

I smell a big update in this tier list with the new TT :P