Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a MaN View Post
Amumu tier 2
edit: i saw your stream and an ap/tanky/mr shread amumu facerolled your team no offense but it looked pretty viable

The last game? o.o They weren't even suppose to win haha, just somebody had to afk on my team cough* shen, we would've won that easily. MUMU is good but the other tiers higher than him are way more better, his laning phase is terrible.

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
Well, I'm buying Gragas.

Good! Good luck with that! Don't miss your ultimates!

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterclockwork View Post
I strongly feel Jarvan is Tier 1 personally, if not god.

Jarvan actually owns Jax pretty hard. Why wouldn't he be tier 1, also his ultimate followed by another AOE ulti is game changer. The thing is a lot of champions seem to lose lane, but in team fights that's where they shine. cough* M5.

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagon View Post
God tier really isn't as exclusive as it once was

How is it not exclusive :O please explain.

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMayre View Post
Kass is very weak pre 6 and that Darius was just bad but after 6 Kass ganks so hard I just dont see how he can be tier 4, maybe tier 2 is a bit too high for his low farm trade off tier 3 maybe.
Kass has absolutely no mana issues unless you're constantly spamming his ult which you shouldn't.

What do you mean Kass has no mana problems o.o, he has to attack to keep his mana going. He seriously lacks mana just like anivia. :P

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickDrawMcPRAH View Post
How to beat Jayce?

To be honest, I haven't thought about it yet, but I played against one already. Only way atm is seriously maybe Darius. A lot of people say Darius loses cough* dyrus. But if you play really aggressive and try to outcs him and try to get a level 2 quick you can easily handle him. Jayce doesn't do as much damage in his pre stages thats how you got to take advantage of that.

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuLeX View Post
Hey Sm, what's your current build for Kha'Zix on TT?

Find some videos http://www.twitch.tv/916lol

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtwolfpt View Post
I have no experience in playeing twisted treeline as ranked, but from all the normal games I played over the times I've been playing LoL I'd say AP Teemo is one of the most amazing characters fro this mode. His mushrooms are deadly at the same time as they work as wards... since the map is smaller, the mushrooms also work much better here than in Summoner's Rift

True ^_^ but not one of the best AP's haha.

Sweagen

10-10-2012

I love TT
I come from maining Gragas and Riven in Summoner's Rift, and they just so happen to be God Tier and Tier 1 on your list Been dominating ranked queues with my newly made team~

But let me say that the true OPness is Evelynn... those unseeable ganks that snowball the game out of control o_0

Sam

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen View Post
I love TT
I come from maining Gragas and Riven in Summoner's Rift, and they just so happen to be God Tier and Tier 1 on your list Been dominating ranked queues with my newly made team~

But let me say that the true OPness is Evelynn... those unseeable ganks that snowball the game out of control o_0

Eve is rank god :O