Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spankables

10-07-2012

How to beat IamJeebus's Jayce?

FearAzrael

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaingang View Post
How do you build Cassiopeia successfully in 3v3?
I read earlier in this thread that tear is good on her due to the lack of blue buff, but I find I'm too squishy early when I use a tear and my AP is delayed too much for the rapid pace of the Treeline.
All help is appreciated.
Tear? 0_o Hells no

Something like Double dorans ring/sorce boots into Abyssal.

Shadeykris

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaingang View Post
How do you build Cassiopeia successfully in 3v3?
I read earlier in this thread that tear is good on her due to the lack of blue buff, but I find I'm too squishy early when I use a tear and my AP is delayed too much for the rapid pace of the Treeline.
All help is appreciated.
In general I like Boots > 1-2 Dorans > Revolver > Rylais. But it depends on how the game is going and who the enemy team is.

FierceDiety

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I play a lot of 3s and Id like to argue that I am very strong at it. What I can't quite relate to is that you put shyvanna as tier God, and Mundo at tier One. Can you explain your argument for shyvanna being Tier God? Her early ganks arent nearly as strong as mundo's, and her clear isnt much faster. Around when she gets a wriggles her jungle gets pretty fast but even then mundo is stronger in 3s team fights, and by the time she gets a wriggles itll be around 8 or 9 minutes into game unless she gets kills.

AWildZergling

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtwolfpt View Post
I have no experience in playeing twisted treeline as ranked, but from all the normal games I played over the times I've been playing LoL I'd say AP Teemo is one of the most amazing characters fro this mode. His mushrooms are deadly at the same time as they work as wards... since the map is smaller, the mushrooms also work much better here than in Summoner's Rift
This one time I played against an AP teemo on the TT. I bought an oracles and won.

Sam

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankables View Post
How to beat IamJeebus's Jayce?
I'm not sure, it's like saying how to beat vsepr cass :O

Mich567

10-09-2012

Well, I'm buying Gragas.

A Master Shaco

10-09-2012

Why is Kha'Zix god tier, I haven't seen a single one do well, And he feels quite underpowered in all aspects.

Sam

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Master Shaco View Post
Why is Kha'Zix god tier, I haven't seen a single one do well, And he feels quite underpowered in all aspects.

He's actually not that bad. He is really strong with his Evolved Q. And his 1v1 fights are very OP.

I can see how he is pretty bad to most people just because of how squishy he is and easily get killed, but his damage output is just insane.

The Toga Boy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Amumu tier 2
edit: i saw your stream and an ap/tanky/mr shread amumu facerolled your team no offense but it looked pretty viable