Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trythall

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Syndra SUCKs, jking, I only played her two times today, both experience sucked
xD.. and one stupid question lol.. why nasus is tier 4?.. he has sustain in lane, amazing farm, decent damage, so good W and ult.. i think is a good option in 3v3, he goes tanky and with trinity he have nice damage..
pd: i don't speak englishvery good, don't blame me hahaha XD

Raptor J3sus

09-25-2012

Hey sam, i have been seeing alot of rengars in 3s, but none of them are really good. I know why you put him as god tier because of his recent buffs, along with his movement speed and bushes and the jungle, but when it comes down to a real fight he does not perform as well as you'd think.

mind enlightening me one player to another?

Boo

09-25-2012

tanky, a lot of damage early, cc, mobility, stealth... not sure what else you need

Based Nigerian

09-26-2012

Could you explain why Cassiopeia is in tier 1? Thank you!

Sam

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trythall View Post
xD.. and one stupid question lol.. why nasus is tier 4?.. he has sustain in lane, amazing farm, decent damage, so good W and ult.. i think is a good option in 3v3, he goes tanky and with trinity he have nice damage..
pd: i don't speak englishvery good, don't blame me hahaha XD

He just lacks an early game. Early game means everything in 3v3, you take advantage of that, you can easily snowball from there. Nasus is just way too weak in the early stages of the game. So many high burst champions can beat him.

Sam

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanc3r View Post
Could you explain why Cassiopeia is in tier 1? Thank you!

Her Q gives a quick burst of movement speed.
W, way to escape and slow to help team fight presence.
E is just so strong, high burst easy damage once Q is on them.
R is game changing.

Just her overall kit is really, really strong. And amazing kite if done correctly. I don't know just look at vsepr stats, it's just really hard to lose lane/teamfights with a hero like that.

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

The new bug champion spotlight makes the guy look to be equal with Rengar. Granted he has mana, but I doubt he'll be less than Tier 1 worthy. Ranked banning is going to need an overhaul soon. His two sets of stealth (and up to three if chosen) is going to cause a lot of problems for people.

KnightMayre

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Well, no trying to be rude but... I juts dont understand how you won lane vs a darius. with kass... haha It could be darius pulled a full ****** or i dont know... haha, he may be your best mid, the prblem is just like anivia he doesnt have that mana sustain, his damage is completely trash if you have FLAT MR and some defense runes his Q,E combo doesnt do that much damage. Darius eraly game is scary, his mid game is scary, his late game is even more scary with items. So I really don't know.

The reason kass is t4 because of the lack of sustain and mana problems. If you rift walk 3-4 imes across the map, you'll be out of mana right when you get in the fight. But that is just my theories and experience. Never lostagainst a kass, so I'm just suprised how a kass beat a darius :O
Kass is very weak pre 6 and that Darius was just bad but after 6 Kass ganks so hard I just dont see how he can be tier 4, maybe tier 2 is a bit too high for his low farm trade off tier 3 maybe.
Kass has absolutely no mana issues unless you're constantly spamming his ult which you shouldn't.

IronBloodGreed

09-27-2012

Kha Zix god tier already?? it barely came out.. Explain why please.

Tauross

09-27-2012

Tiers aside, can you rate/suggest improvements to my ranked 3's main line up?
We go J4(I cant play riven for the life of me), Cho'gath/Nunu jungle, and Cass or Rumble top.