Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aliiases

12-21-2011

Bump

Romram

12-21-2011

Is gragas op in TT? A player called me out for playing gragas saying that he is op if not in the same level as trynd. So is he really op?

Nerdybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

I agree with most things on here, but I think Master Yi should really be placed higher than tier 5. He has fast jungle clearing for later game farming, he can ignore slows, etc. I have beaten Tryndameres quite a lot with Yi. Just putting that out there. But good list otherwise.

Tactileneck

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
I was thinking about wukong, but I'm not sure yet. Like I said, cho maybe able to do some decent damage but he has to land the Q, and if you just pressure him out lane, farm more, you would beat cho so easily.
Thanks for the Wukong bump, although I might think twice about having Wukong as a tier 1 jungler =P And I can see Cho'gath going either way. Nice job on the tier list =)

Sam

12-28-2011

Ahri Update List.

Tactileneck

12-30-2011

Wukong still t1 jungler? o.O Explain

ManeyLion

12-31-2011

thanks for the list, while im probably not going to use it by the book so to speak im still going to use it as a guide to see who performs better and in what role. +1

Mr Omniscient

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

I would definatly recommend a team with Rumble, Blitzcrank and any AD Carry.. With that team I never lost a single game in TT

EroticCaswell

Recruiter

12-31-2011

Sion

Sam

12-31-2011

Sion really not that strong. He walks in, when his shield down, hes dead.
Wukong isn't consider t1 for his jungle, his laning is amazing, and his late game thats why he's t1, not because of his jungle. He can possibly jungle, but its not recommended.