Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goggris

09-07-2012

Orianna should be in T1.

Brodhi

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Orianna should be in T1.
This. Especially with her recent buffs allowing her to E initiators into her R + W combo make her a great addition to CC / AoE comps. She has a stronger late-game presence than Cass and can also escape / kite better than her as well.

Sam

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman77 View Post
Vraell
u need to come back or teach people what to do pls
he is missing importing stuff show him what to look for in champions and to make a better list
important*

Sam

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
This. Especially with her recent buffs allowing her to E initiators into her R + W combo make her a great addition to CC / AoE comps. She has a stronger late-game presence than Cass and can also escape / kite better than her as well.
I'll see into it

FrostyPuff

09-11-2012

I don't know about Gragas being a Tier 1 APin 3v3s. Reason is his ultimate mainly. TT is a small map with confined areas of space and I have noticed when people get knocked back, they tend to go through walls making it hard to secure kills. :-/ Just my thought on Gragas. He isn't bad, but I am just saying.

Sam

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyPuff View Post
I don't know about Gragas being a Tier 1 APin 3v3s. Reason is his ultimate mainly. TT is a small map with confined areas of space and I have noticed when people get knocked back, they tend to go through walls making it hard to secure kills. :-/ Just my thought on Gragas. He isn't bad, but I am just saying.
Just don't throw them incorrectly. Seperate them as best as you can in team fight. They are game changers. Make any situations 1v3 or 2v3

Boo

09-11-2012

sometimes it's good if you knock champs like amumu behind a wall tbh

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

I'm surprised Hecarim is so low. He has great damage, initiation, and builds pretty tanky.

DragonX270

09-11-2012

... you have oriana in tier 3?
I would have put her at tier 2 at least I'd even go as far as tier one.
that's just from my team playing orianna on 3's
she contributes so much during a lane, her bal can be a ward on the map, she's got that movement speed and the hamster ball and her ult nine out of ten times ends up with somebody dead on the enemy team, if not an ace at best.
I would like to hear your thoughts on orianna.

Sam

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonX270 View Post
... you have oriana in tier 3?
I would have put her at tier 2 at least I'd even go as far as tier one.
that's just from my team playing orianna on 3's
she contributes so much during a lane, her bal can be a ward on the map, she's got that movement speed and the hamster ball and her ult nine out of ten times ends up with somebody dead on the enemy team, if not an ace at best.
I would like to hear your thoughts on orianna.
k sorry, i have no clue where to put champs ._.